Do You Think Minorities Will Be Treated Better Due To Obama's Presence?

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

the obama administration will do what the big boys want them to snowby

• minimus
    minimus

I think the Obamas make a beautiful first family.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks for the reminder, Ninja.

I tend to get so caught up in the hype that I forget.

(((((((Ninja))))))

Sylvia

• crapola
    crapola

Actually, minorities in the last few years have had better health care due to the government programs, better chances of getting jobs etc. than the whites. So I don't see how Obama can help unless he completely cuts the white persons chance at anything at all.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

IMO, Obama seems to talk a good talk and I hope he can walk a good walk. From what I see I think he will be a good leader.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It doesn't matter if minority groups are treated better if the individuals are treated like s***. I am getting tired of having "rights" getting petitioned off into groups like this--gay rights, black rights, Asian rights, women's rights, handicapped rights, and so on. In the meantime, everyone's rights get torpedoed by companies that insist that "only a DRUG can treat, control, or cure a disease". Companies that will not get nuclear fusion power in second gear. Companies that buy out innovative technologies and sit on them, so they can keep on selling us their crap at inflated prices. The Rothschilds stealing every penny from everyone by printing money and then lending it, at interest, to the government. Monsanto, for doing a half-a** job with genetic modifying, quitting prematurely without perfecting it, and then trying to force competitors off the market. And so on.

I believe it's only going to get even worse. This new president has a track record of backing regulations, and is willing to tax us to death. You do the work, the reward gets confiscated and redistributed to people that watched soaps or peddled Washtowels and Asleeps all day. I think by 2012, the concept of an individual having any rights is going to be completely purged from this once-fine country, and we are all going to wish we could go back to Bush. At least he "only" got us into two wars.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Some people will treat them, some won't. Probably more people will now that Barack is President. But ignorance and stupidty tends to take a long time to change.

Isaac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit