Do You Think Minorities Will Be Treated Better Due To Obama's Presence?

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Especially Afriican Americans?

• minimus
    minimus

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO EDIT. I MEANT AFRICAN AMERICANS.

How do you edit here????

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I hope so. I'm in a minority group, as I'm a Mississippian. There are less than 3 million of us and we're unhealthy and dying young.

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

You Edit in right hand corner next to the date, just click on the pencil!

Barack has no control over those things. If the country keeps losing jobs there will be more problems for the Illegals than anyone else!

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'd like to see it go both ways: The way you mentioned AND Blacks being nicer to whites. My interpreter said that if she could live in a world where there were only all Black people, that would be a dream. But the whites get prejudice from them, too. I've been snubbed and cussed out by them after doing nothing but just trying to be nice and start a conversation. A couple of clerks who were black made it clear that my daughter and I shouldn't be in their "black" store (Rainbow). I was buying pants for work. They wouldn't look at me and talked in very clipped words although they were engaging and polite to black customers.

My friend who is white went to Atlanta, GA and got spit on by a couple of black men on a bus. She was white and married to a black man.

Intollerance runs on BOTH SIDES. It's both our problems.

Yes, I'd like to see it done both ways. Whites need to stop the behind black people's backs jokes and paying them less for the same work like they do all women.

It really tears down America that's a melding pot. America is a meld of many different people that just have to get along if they want a good America.

• leavingwt
  • minimus
    minimus

And thanks for the edit info!

• I quit!
    I quit!

I think we all need to be treated better.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Why can't everyone just get a bong...er...along.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

A Freakin' Americans....LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit