*Major rant* my Sunday at the Hall aka HELL, also need ladies opinion on creepy elder

by lola28 51 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I did not realize your study with the elderly woman was going to include going to the KH and taking people to and from.

Is this what you had intended?

Were you wanting to go to the meetings?

purps

• cawshun
    cawshun

Makes me sick what this elder did, these creeps know how to work it, make it look innocent to people around but you know his intentions are wrong.

• Gregor
    Gregor

If you have the nerve for it, set him up and burn him. Phone recorder should work. Or print out his e-mails and save them. Bring another elder in on what's going on if you can. Part of me feels for the guys but he needs to be flamed.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Dammit, I am creeped out to my very marrow.

Please, please don't do that to yourself again.

Love,
    Baba.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    First off, children are still discouraged from extra curricular activities, I don’t know how they expect children to grow up and be able to function socially if they raise them to isolate themselves from their peers, don’t they realize that they are raising social retards? How will these kids function if they are homeschooled and never socialize with people who have different opinions? It makes me so sad to see what is being done to these kids, they are woefully unprepared for life in the real world.

Ummmmm are you the same Lola that has on more than one occasion maintained that being raised a JW is not all bad? Actually slammed a few others here for saying they cause lasting damage?????????? Get a grip chick, what is today's flavor?

Musky, if you are really homeschooling, you might want to learn how to spell. Never mind the social aspect of such a backward idea.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

beks....check your pm's!!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Outlaw asked,

Have you studied Akido Bud?

Yes, I spent a few years studying Aikido. That is why, when I met Buddha on the road, I was able to kill him.

[theme music from TV show KUNG FU plays in the background.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEtKj6keoYU&feature=related

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Nathan: Is there no end to your super powers?

• LDH
    LDH

Any ways I’m sitting behind him and after the meeting when the last prayer is over he turns around and takes my hand *shudders* then he leans in way close and says “have you missed me? Have you thought about me every day?” and he still would not let go of my hand, am I wrong to think that this was completely inappropriate and creepy?

Why do you ask people you have never met about a crystal clear feeling your human intuition is giving you? I kindly suggest you stop looking for validation and stop worrying about what others think.

Your brain told you everything you need to know.

I've been on these boards for years, and I really don't know you at all, but I do know that there are many women who play directly into their victim's hands because they don't want to be thought of as 'unfeminine' or 'not in subjection.'

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Cognizant Dissident queried,

Nathan: Is there no end to your super powers?

Not since the cataclysm on Krypton.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit