Exclusive video from the 115th Gilead class... check it out!

by Awakened at Gilead 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Snakes

You had Illingworth? Did you go to Bellvue for your class? Our MTS grad was taught by Illingworth. I liked him, he purged out the old fogies in our congo....

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

a@g what is the date of the WT you are in?

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

12-15-03 WT

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

jeff..

I did not go to Bellvue... I am sure by now (and esp with my last post) that lurking spies could put 2 and 2 together and figure out when and where I attended... I want to reveal my identity soon..hopefully this summer ..presuming I leave the area I am still in.

I liked Paul Illingworth over all... he was a little more liberal than most..and esp more liberal than Manera. Illingworth knew about the situation in the congo I was attending and the troubles I was having there as a new elder (I was recommended by the CO over the objections of some of the elders at the time). I think Paul was responsible for getting me my first assignment 2 weeks after my graduation to evacuate me from that bunch. I am sure he would be disappointed with me (if he could see me now..LOL)

Snakes ()

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Thats interesting. And btw, no problem about your ID, I was an idiot. (check your PM)

Illingworgh "approved" of my recommendation too back in the day, against the objections of some older elders who didn't want to put up with me. He wasn't there for me, but for another of his protege's.....

He is liberal, so to speak, and hates old stubborn elders.... At the time, that is all that mattered to me....

• Kudra
    Kudra

I'm enjoying your video right now- one question- is that you at 4:04 up on the podium giving a demonstration?

You look much nicer with your beard. More sophisticated

:-{)>

It's funny, almost all of the male professors in my department have beards (some of the ladies too, if you look closely...) -and NO one would think to say thatt it makes them look, what does the WT say- "counterculture" or "hippy" or like they are not professional... jeez.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Wow, great video Lance.

At first, right now I'm so sensitive to the verbiage, that the speakers gave me the willys. Then I realized, for 95% of my life, I was on that page, hanging on every word...like they were saying something "magic." Now their controlling manner and the dumbing down speech is so offensive.

Nice job Lance. I think it is exciting times. Young people are curious, so I hope they stumble across the videos and they think about what you say. Once has to have hope.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Kudra, yep that was me...

Dagney, it does sound ridiculous now that we are out? We can see the contrast just hearing their rhetoric and propaganda, can't we? Nice to be able to see right thru everything...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit