Exclusive video from the 115th Gilead class... check it out!

by Awakened at Gilead 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

This has been my most challenging video yet! Click for an exclusive look inside the walls of Gilead, as well as an overview of what crap Gilead teaches.

Includes never before see video interviews with Gilead instructors, Wally "The End is Coming Really Soon" Liverance, Lawrence "Newly Anointed" Bowen, and Mark "Mr. Availability" Noumair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5fqZ2_LzGE

http://www.youtube.com/user/ExGileadMissionary

Please give me feedback, let me know what you think!

• Bourne
    Bourne

Very Informative. Good Work. Keep it up.

Bourne

• Moxie
    Moxie

Amazing video my friend! You have me on the edge of my seat for the next in the series... I've featured it on the front page of my blog. Thank you SO MUCH for making these!

It's so brilliant because undoubtedly current/active JWs will watch this! I hope you're message is heard!

Moxie.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, A@G:

The instructors interviewed certainly come across as sincere, spiritual men. Some 40 years ago I was a tutor in foreign language to Gilead grads and loved it. Perhaps much has changed in the interim ...

CoCo

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Why do they tour the United Nations?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Lance,

Great stuff, many thanks.

-LWT

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    Coco:
    The instructors interviewed certainly come across as sincere, spiritual men. Some 40 years ago I was a tutor in foreign language to Gilead grads and loved it. Perhaps much has changed in the interim ...

Yep, but I'm sure they won't be happy when they find out they have been featured in an evil apostate video, lol!

Purps: Why do they tour the United Nations?

To see the wild beast firsthand, I guess....

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Nice. Building rapport.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings again A@G

Just watched the video on you tube. Thanks for the internal peer behind Watchtower$ ™ most sacred closed door. Now I'm damn sure I don't want to go. Sounds yawn............ boring at best. Same old crap under a different shoe.

Dismembered

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Excellent!

One of the most puzzeling things (I think) about the Watchtower organzation is the level at which members have no real idea what the experiences of others really are. They don't know anything about leaders, policies, procedures or members for which they have no contact with. I don't think this is all intential. Because the Watchtower is print oriented with very little deviation from a routinized article structure, there is so much information the individual JW just doesn't know.

Typcially in other organizations these gaps would be filled by things such as newletters, websites, books written by members, ect. But in the Watchtower there is no ablitiy for members to participate in such things. This leads to a general ignorance the members end up having about their own organization.

Eventually, somebody like you comes along and then those who are out of the organization tend to find out more than they ever did.

What I find most puzzling about this is that while it may give off the appearance of something beneficial to Watchtower leaders (namely, more control over information/members), there are a good number of reasons why this is also "bad for business". The main reason being that people would possibly be more involved and excited about the movement if they had more contact with it in dynamic ways. It's almost like most of the "rank and file" are outside members of an organization, or to put it another way, there are really two types of Watchtower membership. One where you are on the "inside" (mainly people who are in the physical facilities and/or regional programs), and those that attend the services (rand and file). The first group gets much more access and even acts differently than the other group in many instances (probably because the first gropu are locked away from reality!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit