I lost one of my best friends....

by crazyblondeb 26 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

It happened last thursday, it's only now i can talk about it.

She was only 34, and so beatilful, but she had a problem with drinking, and other substance abuse.

She was found after aspirating in her sleep....

Take this time, to kiss and hug your family and friends....that's all i ask.

this is her obit, second one down, Melissa Gray.......

http://www.pricefuneralhomemaryville.com/obituaries.php?PHPSESSID=a99fdf51d635178059f07039514475ae

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear crazyblondeb,

I'm sorry for your loss and, too, for that of Melissa's family.

Take this time, to kiss and hug your family and friends....that's all i ask.

Did just that, even though I'm always the initiator. I'm tired of waiting around for the other person - friend or family - to act. It's up to me.

Thanks for the reminder.

Love to you and yours,

CoCo

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I'm sorry for you loss,

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I am sorry for your loss. I have buried 7 friends this past year and truly understand the pain.

People make their choices but their friends that survive their choices end up living with the pain. {{{ hugs}}}

Uzzah

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

I'm so sorry this happened. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

So sorry to hear of this, CBD.

Scary. My daughter is not much younger, and unfortunately suffers from similar addictions. She has estranged herself from her mother and I [and her kids whom we raise] for well over three months, without a word, so that she can carry on her risky lifestyle [and hide from the law due to serious probation violations also I assume]. I hope I never hear such news. So this whole matter brings a lump to my throat.

Peace to you and to Melissa's family in this time of pain and heartache.

Jeff

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I am sorry for your loss crazyblondeb....She looks so young, so out of place among the elderly obituaries...It is a tragedy. At least she had you for a friend....

• Dagney
    Dagney

Oh dear. I am so sorry for your loss.

• chickpea
    chickpea

adding my conolences for your loss

• free2think
    free2think

Im sorry for your loss CBB.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest