by crazyblondeb 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My condolences to you all.

Chris

• snowbird
    snowbird

I am so sorry to hear this.

My 18-year g'daughter is on a similar path.

All I can do is love her.

Peace to you, and please take care of yourself.

Sylvia

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

My condolences on the loss of your friend, CBD.

Take this time, to kiss and hug your family and friends....that's all i ask.

Yes. A hug, a kiss, a phone call just to say hello, anything. Let them know that you appreciate them, now. You may never get the chance to do so, later ...

• Clam
    Clam

Deb so sorry to hear about your loss. I see she was a mum and a nurse as well; what a waste.

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

So sorry for your loss. I hope you can be of comfort to her little ones, they will need a lot of moms now.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Oh, I'm so sorry. Such a waste. I have to take my boys to see their biological maternal grandparents next weekend. My boys' bio-mom died at age 36 of a drug overdose. It's been almost six years and there is still so much pain in her family. It's so, so sad when someone that young gets lost.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

StAnn

• besty
    besty

Sorry for your loss CBD - the pain of loss id so much more intense when a young person is involved - I lost a schoolmate, friend and workmate when she was just 18 - so tragic.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Sorry for your los CBD.

Quirky

• poppers
    poppers

Such sad news for her family and friends. The seduction that leads to addictive lifestyles does not discriminate between rich or poor, beautiful or plain. I am sorry for you loss.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Sorry for your loss. I lost my brother-in-law about a week ago, someone I liked and respected a great deal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit