He wasn't interested:-(

by Newborn 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Coz I think, quite sure, he used me for one thing only...(and I'm not referring to cooking dinner)

Nothing is exchanged in sex. It is a mutual act.

If you are "giving" him sex in hope of receiving something else in exchange, well, I don't know what to say.

Sex is sex. Nothing more. It is mutual enjoyment shared by people.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Remind me not to sleep with Elsewhere.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0ilJHFluffg

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

Newborn, I am very sorry things didn't work out. It is his lost! I wish there was to let you know that it gets easier. But it doesn't. But keep your chin up! Someone will come in a sweep you off of your feet when you least expect it!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Remind me not to sleep with Elsewhere.

slimboyfat, your sense of humor always makes me chuckle!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I don't know the story behind all the posts-but I figured this much out.

Aren't you glad you didn't waste any more of your time on a guy that WAS NOT the one you really want or need in your life? Don't underestimate that gift. Someday, your prince will come-or you will decide to be the Queen without him. Either way, you didn't need the last one.

Good luck, happy hunting and enjoy every day for what it is. Stop regretting the elusive of what never would have been anyway.

• yknot
    yknot

I am so sorry he turned out to be such a selfish bastard!

Eat two of these with slow enjoyment, read the affirmation, and know you are wiser for this little unfortunate detour.

We all kiss a few toads while searching for our prince!

Many men really do need to 'earn' things (not just sex either), and you are certainly worth a lot of wooing!.......

In that sense you can set the standard on how and what is acceptable treatment and behavior of your being by any man.

In fact I would go as far as to suggest the next man proves himself a capable master of 'foreplay' before even considering further indulgences!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Elsewhere.......My dear brother you have been single way too long, and with thinking like that you will continue for sometime.....

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Reading over that last two topics by Newborn about that guy, this song has been running through my head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaSDEUITIfk

This too shall pass.

Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit