He wasn't interested:-(

by Newborn 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

at least now I know...(I had to drag it out of him - how coward can you be?)

Heartbroken & used (again)

Newborn

• Clam
    Clam

aaah ((Newborn)). I was going to reply to your other thread and actually use the word coward, but I didn't like to as the guy may have had good reasons and ended up being the love of your life. I know you must be feeling crap, but there will be someone special out there for you and you'll look back at this guy and think - thank god things didn't take off with that loser.

Take care

Clam

• Newborn
    Newborn

there will be someone special out there for you and you'll look back at this guy and think - thank god things didn't take off with that loser.

Dear Clam,

I hope so - feel shit right now - why does it happen to me??? Is it my fault?

When did you say we're taking off?

• Clam
    Clam

Onwards and upwards dear. The charms of the far east will take your mind off things.

• brinjen
    brinjen

I'm sorry to hear that Newborn. I wish I had some pearls of wisdom to offer but I don't (having a bit of a dry spell myself actually ). Except to say you're better off without the coward, you won't be feeling like it, but you are.

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Newborn, you have a PM

• snowbird
    snowbird

*donning older-woman-to-younger-woman hat*

Newborn, why do you need all this drama in your life?

For what are you searching?

Girl, with all your potential, you better stand up straight and keep your chin up!

Do you want me to go oomph upside your head?

Do you?

Sylvia, of the believer in tough love class.

• Newborn
    Newborn

Dear Sylvia

Newborn, why do you need all this drama in your life? Not sure, I'm trying to figure that out...

For what are you searching? Real love, human touch, affirmation, company...etc

Girl, with all your potential, you better stand up straight and keep your chin up!I'm working on it every day

Do you want me to go oomph upside your head? Yes

Do you?Yes

• snowbird
    snowbird

ROFL at Newborn.

You've got a lot of spunk.

I love you, girl!

Sylvia

• Newborn
    Newborn

Didn't mean to be funny...

Love u 2!