He wasn't interested:-(

by Newborn 26 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

Newborn, you need to listen to Sylvia. She's a wise woman. (And she will go upside your head if she needs to )

• Newborn
    Newborn

Newborn, you need to listen to Sylvia. She's a wise woman. (And she will go upside your head if she needs to).

I know and I am listening.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> Heartbroken & used (again)

I understand the Heartbroken part but why do you feel used?

• asilentone
    asilentone

Well, live and learn.

• Newborn
    Newborn

I understand the Heartbroken part but why do you feel used?

Coz I think, quite sure, he used me for one thing only...(and I'm not referring to cooking dinner)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Coz I think, quite sure, he used me for one thing only...(and I'm not referring to cooking dinner)

I'm curious, what thing(s) where you simultaneously using him for while he was using you?

• Newborn
    Newborn

I'm curious, what thing(s) where you simultaneously using him for while he was using you?

Nothing, coz I thought we were on to something which he made me believe while all the time he knew he hadn't those real feelings for me...but I guess this can be debated forever...

• free2think
    free2think

You have a pm Newborn.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Please know this, my dear, my wisdom was hard earned. Note the following is stated in GENERAL TERMS:

1. As lonely as you may be and as loudly your biological clock may be ticking, you must live on your own and learn to love yourself; so much so that you realize that you're better off alone than with someone who isn't worthy of you.
    2. If you are in the mood for sex, pleasure yourself or choose a man to pleasure you, but always use protection. Make it clear to him that you're not interested in anything else other than sex, if that is the case, so you won't be a user like your last boyfriend.
    3. When you meet a man in whom you are interested, do not have sex with him right away. Make him prove to you that he is what you think he is. Let him know that a relationship with him is important to you, and that you would prefer to make love rather than have sex with him. If he's interested in the same thing, you both will wait until the time is right. If he dumps you, he was only interested in sex and would've dumped you after the deed was done anyway.
    4. Remember that people treat you how you let them treat you.
    5. Believe it the first time someone tells or shows you who they are.
  • Newborn
    Newborn

Wise words indeed, thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit