I'm Perfect, You're Doomed: Tales from a Jehovah's Witness Upbringing --- (new book)

by inkling 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

That picture is my childhood to a t. Exactly how I felt...and it even looks like me as a kid. Eerie. Sounds like a great book....and humor can get a point across when nothing else can.

Coffee

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

The cover is absolutely fantastic! Looks like a "must have" for me :)

• hubert
    hubert

bttt

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

Nice bump. Looks like a good read!

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

I finished reading it last night. I really enjoyed it. It must be very difficult to be that brutally honest about yourself. I'm glad Kyria is doing well now. The book needs another chapter.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

This is a great book. I have read 2/3rds of it and will finish soon. I think women might appreciate it slightly more than men. I plan to loan my copy to my sister then try to figure out where to leave it in the house for the JW wife to stumble upon it. I mean, it ain't like Ray Franz's books. She might read it and never mention that she did.

I hope to make that NYC meetup one day and get her autograph. I am an aspiring writer. (Really)

• klydia
    klydia

Thanks Missinglink! Yeah, I wish I could have written more.

OnTheWayOut - hope you can make a meetup one day! And good luck with your writing career :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit