The DEMONS broke her leg! Too funny or maybe sad!?

by QuestioningEverything 26 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa
    Elsewhere: She may have had a seizure. She should see a Dr. for a proper diagnosis.

Ya....Dr. Seuss........oompa

• Farkel
    Farkel

I don't get it. If the demons broke her leg to keep her from getting to the KH for more brainwashing, why is that a bad thing?

I'd say they did her a favor and they were the good guys.

Farkel

• rebel8
    rebel8

One of the only parts of The Golden Compass I enjoyed was the polar bear king having a fake stuffed animal daemon. It reminded me of the fake demons jws have. They're so enamored with the idea--they're so special that these powerful eternal invisible spirits are concerned about what they do in their small lives. It's a matter of time before they get stuffed animal daemons like the bear king, I tell ya. LOL

Demon1: "I hate that jw. She's sewwwww spiritual."

Demon2: "Yeah. Let's do something really evil and mean to her."

Demon1: "Hmmm...but what? We're like, totally powerful. We could.....ummm......break her leg! Then she will have to use crutches when she goes to the KH and door-to-door!"

Demon2: "Yeah!" *rubs hands together greedily* "That's it! That will, like, slow her down for a few minutes, and she'll hurt so bad, she'll have to take pain pills."

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

My father-in-law recently wrote my brother-in-law a letter in which he related a story about a man who broke into a home to steal all the Christmas presents. He was mysteriously pinned and held to the floor by an unseen force for days. "You know what that force was," he wrote. I am still fascinated with the JW mindset on Demons. To this day I sometimes find myself peeking over my shoulder in the dark. What a total mindscrew!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Demons hang around outside Kingdom Halls..Waiting for Jehovah`s Witness`s to come out..So they can beat the crap out of them!......... Kingdom Halls are surrounded by demons around the clock!..if you looking to get beat up by Demons,go to the Kingdom Hall!...............

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

The debil once threw me down my back porch steps while I was on my way to service meeting. I went anyway. So there debil!

• Twitch
    Twitch

Hmm,

Well, back when I wuz a teen, a jw friend of the family related a story of how her aunt was unsure of whether or not she was of the anointed and if she should partake of the symbols. She prayed to J to send her a sign. No sign appeared that convinced her one way or another. She prayed again and asked that if she had an accident (such as breaking a limb) this would indicate that she was NOT to partake. No sign appeared. She then declared her new status as anointed. FUBAR IMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit