The DEMONS broke her leg! Too funny or maybe sad!?

by QuestioningEverything 26 Replies latest jw friends

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

My mom told me about a sister in her hall that came in on crutches to the meeting Sunday. My mom asked her what happened and she said that Thursday night when she was on her way out the door to the KH, that two demons attacked her. They knocked her to the ground and one held her down while the other one jumped on her leg and broke it .

My mom was perplexed and offered her some comfort but apparently this sister has had 'problems' with demons before. She is 'normal' other than this issue- according to my mom- My mom is very kind hearted and sees the best in everyone. I say she sounds a little touched and some strong psychotropic medications along with therapy and monitoring would cure her demon problem.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

maybe her husbands name is Tu-demonz and she is telling the truth !

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

Is she one of the anointed? Perhaps Satan's cronies are trying to take the "remnant" out individually now!

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

Not sure if she's anointed but I figure she has some 'evil' yard sale stuff in her house or was watching a Harry Potter movie.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

She may have had a seizure. She should see a Dr. for a proper diagnosis.

(I hate it when religious nut-job morons try to self-diagnose -- The Deamonzzzz did it!!!)

• minimus
    minimus

The demons broke a woman's leg so she couldn't go to the meeting, huh?

Can you imagine all the JWs picking up on this scenario?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Wt and its victimology. True christians are supposed to have control of demons. They can command a demon to anything in jesus' name, and it will do it.

S

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

The demuns made me sign into JWD today

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

The direct result of homeopathic medicines she is taking for her depression, and her chronic fatigue syndrome as recommended by the PO....all JWs are ministers and all JWs have the ability to diagnosis and prescribe remedies for anything that ails a fellow JW. Its beautiful isnt it? <sniff>

• out4good3
    out4good3

all JWs are ministers and all JWs have the ability to diagnosis and prescribe remedies for anything that ails a fellow JW.

Yeah. Any problem you have can be cured with more service, more meetings, and more readings of WT material.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit