Is there a doctor in the house? Body builder?

by FiveShadows 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Vinny
    Vinny

Recovering says:..."It has never been studied Vinny that is correct."

**** You see folks, Recovery is at a dead end and knows it. He has been debunked and SPANKED. Out of desperation he asks me to pull out a scientific study which PROVES this cleanse works. All the while he knows there has never been ANY study done on this cleanse by anyone. And somehow then, that's supposed to mean it does not work.

It does not matter to folks like Recovery that hundreds of thousands of people have used and benefitted from this cleanse. Myself included. Their personal stories means nothing.

It does not matter to folks like Recovery that there are THOUSANDS OF PHOTOGRAPHS which (((PROVE)) the cleanse does exactly what it says it does to those thousands of people taking those photographs.

It does not matter to folks like Recovery that there is not one report of even one person dying or getting gravely ill from this cleanse.

It does not matter to folks like Recovery that all medical procedures and prescription medications carry at least some side effects and risks. (Yet people use them anyway).

It does not matter to folks like Recovery that there has been not one scientific study proving it does not work.

It does not matter to folks like Recovery that this cleanse has been so successful for so many people that it is all over the FIRST PAGE when you do a Google Search for Liver Cleanse.

It does not matter to folks like Recovery that there are literally thousands of testimonies, in writing, from people that have tried this cleanse and benefitted from it. Mine and my family's included.

Because there has been no "scientific study done on it", as Recovery acknowledges, all these other points of testimony and evidence above are utterly useless, lies or worse.

Amazing stuff here.

I'd suggest you just try removing those blinders left over from Watchtower-world. You might see better.

Aloha,

Vinny

• recovering
    recovering

You sir are exibiting blind faith in something that is truly unproven. That is much more like the folks sitting in the KH than my asking for scientific proof of these claims. I have provided scientific proof about people dying from cathatics. Your cleanse is a cathartic. There have been numerous reports of fatal and near-fatal cases involving hypermagnesemia either in patients receiving magnesium with unrecognized renal failure . Like I said before it is called hypermagnesemia . Do the experiment I outlined , it will either prove or disprove my point.

• Vinny
    Vinny

"I have tried to reason with you logically Vinny, I can see that it is hopeless."

**** Hopeless? No. Just plain old WEAK REASONING. Sorry.

"At least do not advocate a scientifically unproven cure to others."

The proof is overwhelming and irrefutable that this cleanse helps other people. I will continue share it with others. That is the kind and noble thing to do. They can say no. But for now, those that I have shared it with, that tried it, THANKED ME.

"You can do whatever you want with your own body."

**** Thanks for your permission. wow.

"I have shown that it is impossible for meatball or grape sized gallstones to pass out of the liver."

**** And all I have done is show you HUNDREDS OF PHOTOGRAPHS, as well as my own personal testimony that you don't have a clue.

"I have explaned to you what you are expelling is bile stained congealed oil.(soap)"

**** Nonsense. You are lost and confused again...even with your credentials.

If that were true then you'd have the same amount come out of you each time you took the cleanse. But the second time was far different from the first. My wife has done it three times. All three with varying results. There HAS BEEN scientific, laboratory examinations, by many locations on what actually comes out of you. Just like HERE:

http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=738574

(scroll down to see the actual lab results)

and Here:

http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=331421#i

And so many others like those. Over and over again you just keep missing the mark.

"I have a very easy test you can do to prove if what I am saying is true or not Vinny. Next time you do one of your cleanses put a bottle of either red food coloring in the oil you drink. Prepare everything else as you normally would. When you pass your "stones" cut one of the larger stones open. I will guarentee That it will be stained red inside. This should prove to you that the "stones" not from the liver but the congealed oil as I claim."

**** You just keep striking out here. No Cooperstown for 0.00 average.

I HAVE opened them up. And you are dead-wrong about being red. They are mostly white inside. Lab tests, from other people have proven conclusively, that much of what's inside is cholesterol, calcium bilirubate, bile salts and other typical gallstone components.

So your "GUARANTY" gets you back to nowheresland. Which is where you've been many times now.

Tell you what, just humor me this one time; take the cleanse yourself and then show us what comes out.

You can thank me then. And I'll try not to gloat...

Vinny

• Vinny
    Vinny

It's been fun.

Have a good one Recovery. That's enough time on this thing. I think secretly you'll probably try it sometime. But if not, I still wish you the best.

Aloha,

Vinny

• recovering
    recovering

you have a reading comprehension problem Vinny. To do the test you must color the oil that you are ingesting, as I stated before. Please post the analysis of these stones you say are mostly cholesterol. I think it is you who have been painted into a corner Vinny. I do wish you well however.

I am amused that the first link you provided

Yes, many people were skeptical, and decided to analyze their stones.

Analysis can only prove what stones are composed of.
    There is a possibility that stones are formed from bile, but formed inside intestines, not only inside billiary bile ducts.
    If results of analysis are: cholesterol, bile, pigment, bilirubin, biliverdin, protein , calcium, then there is no doubt that analyzed stone is indeed made from bile ... but we still don't know where the bile precipitated into stones.

When bile precipitates into stones inside gallbladder or inside bile ducts ... these are then called
    Gallstones or intrahepatic stones.

When bile precipitates into stones inside intestines ... it may be called feces.

it actually proves my point lol

• Vinny
    Vinny

"I think it is you who have been painted into a corner Vinny."

Yep, Vinny has lost this one for sure. If this is what losing is like, who wants winning. Bwaaaaahahahahahaahahhha

You have not and cannot refute the facts, evidence, personal testimony and photos that this liver cleanse WORKS. All over this thread, one after another, again and again.

Sure, all those people with written personal testimony and all them posted photos are bogus, contrived, unsubstantiated manipulations designed to deceive. (But what else can you do when you've been SPANKED too many times to count?)

You cannot and have not provided a single alternative that works better than the cleanse itself for removing stones, toxins, parasites and more.

You cannot even cling to your last chance, "Hey Vinny find a scientific study", hail mary because you admit none has ever been conducted. (That was just another dead end road for you among many dead end roads).

You have never tried the cleanse itself and have no first hand opinion to offer at all.

I have not only taken this cleanse twice, but it worked so well, with no negative consequences (aside for taste) that I even had my own kids do it. And my wife has donee it three times. And incidentally, she told her best friend about it tonight on their walk. How ironic. She just reiterated that it 100 percent helped get her elevated liver enzymes down and helped her to feel better the very day after. (And she stated that with great emphasis). She took it most recently after feeling pressure and pain in her liver area and soon after her blood tests showed elevated liver counts. She was scared. And just like that it all went away. The pain was gone the very next morning and her liver counts went down with the next blood test not long after. Which may have something to do with why she told her best friend about it tonight and why it's all over the FIRST PAGE when doing a Google search for Liver cleanse.

All the while while Recovering is stuck in denial.

Sure, Vinny got his a$$ kicked all over the place on this one.

Please show some mercy on me Recovering...

Vinny can no longer SIT DOWN because his A$$ has been kicked all over the place...

LOL...

Beers on me...

Over and Out!

Vinny

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Wow, and I thought this thread was about bobybuilding? Vinny, you remind me of a JW blindly clinging to a false teaching. Black Sheep clearly disproved your entire thesis!

To the original poster......Stay away from the Creatine with your liver. As far as cholesterol I recommend Omega-3 fatty acid pills.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit