Today's Foxnews headline = NASA study warns of Solar doomsday 2012!

by Witness 007 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sinis
    sinis

The solar cycle is 11 years, we are at the minimum now, it will peak in 2012. The 2012 peak predicted to be lower than the 2001 peak, there was no solar doomsday in 2001 and there won't be one in 2012.

WRONG!!! Physicists, the world over are now saying they were wrong on the data by a factor of 20!!!!!!!!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    If you see something in the media trying to grab your attention, look in the opposite direction. They are trying to deflect your attention. (And no I dont mean yellowstone.)

I very much agree with IP Sec.

And Fox News? Well, remember they fired 2 reporters for trying to tell us the truth about Monsanto and the growth hormones given to cows which enlarged their utters causing cracks and sores and pus and bacteria running into the milk.

Sometimes you don't even need to look in the opposite direction, IP. Sometimes its right in your face and people still don't see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0rVnENYC8k

There have always been lies and conspiracies, we were just not priveliged to know it until the information age became full blown.

Now, if you want news that will tell you what's really going on in this world, go to www.infowars.com

Cameo-d

• smiddy
    smiddy

This sounds like a thread I read some time ago 2012 planeX (YOWUSA )? Just another phrophet of doom That the witnesses will grab hold of.

SMIDDY

• shamus100
    shamus100

"Joe Doe" Foxnews used the term "Solar Doomsday" not me

Bullshit. You're nothing more than an attention whore.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

i dont watch cable Fox Snooze...and am getting about sick of CNN as well... more and more there is nothing but talking heads on CNN...no news.

some of their investigation reports are interesting...as long as they dont delve into the FoxNews well of hyperbole and sensationalism.

I have watched BBC America and listened to BBC Radio overnight when I am up... but even they are getting into talking heads and experts and not news... I dont want analysis...i want reporting.... and its getting rare.

As to the solar doomsday report in 2012..blah blah blah........everything shuts down in western society... and those in remote parts of the world will hardly blink an eye as they continue on as they have for thousands of years.... the few with a tv or whatever will just chuck it and go back to farming....

Snakes ()

• moshe
    moshe

I have a Ham radio license and the sunspot cycle is very slow taking off on this cycle- radio propagation is not very good yet.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Fox News? After all this time your are still listening to Fox news? Change the channel dude!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Witness, wash your brain out already and stop looking for the next "armageddon" scenario on your tv screen. Weigh what you see on the news with a large grain of salt, sensationalism in journalism is just that, sensationalism, don't fall for it.

• magoo
    magoo

.......anybody remember all the damage y2k caused...............

magoo

• Xavier1
    Xavier1

oh no just two years before 2014. Poor Mr Russell and others GB members

Xavier

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit