Today's Foxnews headline = NASA study warns of Solar doomsday 2012!

by Witness 007 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

But 2012? The Mayan calendar!!! OMG EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!!11

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Sorry, but I have to call BS.

I remember in the 1990's there was some big planetary alignment. Nearly all of the planets were going to line up together on one side of the sun and people were predicting all sorts of horrible things. The earth was going to get knocked off its axis, the magnetic field was going to switch, tectonic plates were going to suddenly shift killing billions of people and causing massive tsunamis. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Nothing happened.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

So what's our biggest threat in this "time of the end"? A solar doomsday? The end of the Mayan calendar? Nibaru? Yellowstone?

Or will we get hit with all at once?

Personally I think it's the fault of the lizard people.

W

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    There is always a risk of solar flares, but guess what --- it's not the end of the world!

Unless you are in a spacecraft and outside the Van Allen belt.

BTS

• inkling
    inkling
    If you see something in the media trying to grab your attention, look in the opposite direction.

Actually good advice for the rest of Fox News as well.

[inkling]

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

No, I just meant the more modest risk of interruptions in radio communication and the tripping of power circuits.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Unless you are in a spacecraft and outside the Van Allen belt.

BTS"................................Just wonderful!!..I`m the only one on JWN with a SpaceShip..So..I`m the only one in danger!...........

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Jeehover told me, there's gonna be a reckoning. The dinosaurs were very sinful and just look at what Jeehover did to them.

Incidentally, replace the dinosaurs with humans, the cliffs with buildings and you could put this in a Watchtower magazine.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

{don't hate me Homerover!}

Homey never hates , Homey just loves !

Trust Fox News to over sensationalize and bloat a bit of information up to make it news worthy.

The only thing I've heard what happens when this occurs is the earth temperature rises slightly, not exactly catastrophic to be sure.

Wasn't solar flare ups one of the signs of the times in the bible,

this reminds me to pick one of those thermal protection blankets that the fire and rescue people use, I think I saw one at Target .

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Say, Burn, isn't that Mosesaurus and the burning bush?

Looks like a business opportunity for builders of Faraday cages, EMP shielding and TEMPEST hardening solutions for the home and small business market.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit