Who's your hero?

by John Doe 18 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

LMAO@star Wars Kid!!! thanks for posting that!

Elsewhere with a great costume the kid has potential!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Frank Zappa. He told it like it is. He exposed the crooked politicians on both sides.

And he made his living playing music. And Some of his music is very moving and complex.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

A Paduan Star Wars Kid is. Shows this by his balance and fearlessness he does. Great things from him I expect!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Sharon Osbourn. She is tough, smart and people listen to her when she speaks.

She is brilliant at marketing, herself, her family..

And I like her hair!

• Nathan Natas
  • delilah
    delilah

My grandfather.....he fought in the 2nd WW....came home deathly ill.....raised 7 kids with my Grandmother, he never once strayed from her, he cherished her, he worked as many jobs as he had to, in order to provide for his family...he taught me many things that have helped me get through the tough times in life....including my love of football.

May he rest in peace xoxox

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

In my personal life: My husband. He is kind and helpful, my constant champion. He never complains about my physical limitations and the extra work he has to do, because I can't.

In my exjw life: Barbara Anderson and Bill Bowen who came forward about the abuse problem within the WB&TS despite great personal losses.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    raised 7 kids with my Grandmother, he never once strayed from her, he cherished her, he worked as many jobs as he had to, in order to provide for his family...he taught me many things that have helped me get through the tough times in life....including my love of football.

Sounds like a good man. What vices did he have? A coworker said something the other day that I agree with. "I don't trust a man who thinks he has no vices." That's right. We all have them. It might be something small like playing too many video games or not eating healthy, but people are more honest who recognize their vices.

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

...thanks John.... :( Dont ask the question if you dont want the answers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit