Who's your hero?

by John Doe 18 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

and why

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings, JD:

Ed Dunlap. He was my instructor at Bethel. While my acquaintance with that gentleman did not extend beyond the classroom, I got to know him through these various exJW channels.

His example has been a shining light for me.

Thanks.

CoCo

• Twitch
    Twitch

You are John

just coz

;)

• Priest73
  • WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Oprah. Crazy as that may seem. She and I are the same age short a few months. From Chicago where I lived for 45 years. And no matter how powerful that woman is or rich, she has the same basic problems the rest of us do...including problems with her weight, and getting depressed now and again, and feelings of low self worth.

Money doesnt get you everything. She is very down to earth and many of the people she has had on, have helped me along the way in my life emmensely. If I could spend a day with anybody on the planet...she'd be it.

• chickpea
    chickpea

Augusto and Michaela Odone.....(Lorenzo's Oil)

absolutely the pinnacle of parental dedication

• RR
    RR

Minimus ... I just love red people

• John Doe
    John Doe

Oprah? Allrighty then. . .

I'd have to say Ben Franklin. He was a genius, was constructive with most of his ideas, viewed religion in a practical way, people are still talking about him and using phrases he coined centuries after his death, and he knew how to shape bs to his favor. A true American I say!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Rick Martel, my favorite wrestler since I was a kid. Now I'm a wrestler his stuff is even more amazing.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Starwars Kid!

Because he is sooooooooooooo AWSOME!!!!

Star Wars Kid

Star wars kid VS Yoda

Star Wars Kid- Agent Smith Fight

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit