• myelaine
    myelaine

dear CoCo...

o.k...throwing in an "anti-disclaimer" did confuse me

keep. it. simple. sweety.

love michelle

• compound complex
    compound complex

I'm sorry, Michelle. I don't quite understand what I did wrong. No more emoticons ...

I'm through with stories anyway.

Thanks for your participation.

CC

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear CoCo...

you didn't do anything wrong. like you said in was incongruity within the paragraph...nothing more.

I must appoligize to you for even suggesting that you might be lying to me. I've become kind of suspicious regarding the honesty of some people of late and I need not have looked in your direction, at all.

I'm sorry CoCo. I hope that whatever the reason for your being "through with stories, anyway" will be resolved so that you can continue to bring your fellow posters your art and sophistication.

love michelle

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, Michelle, for your kind response.

I didn't wish to appear negative, but, rather, give the benefit of the doubt. There've been major changes in my life during the last 2 months, resulting in my being somewhat on edge. What you have experienced and manner of reacting to on a personal level vis-a-vis suspicions is certainly understandable. Thank you for explaining.

I'm working on the conclusion for Det. Friday's dance with destiny now and thank you for the impetus to keep going. I hate being overly sensitive, but I can't change everthing bad about me overnight.

Have a wonderful day, dear lady!

Love,

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

Juglans major

• snowbird
    snowbird

Juglans nigra.

Syl

• compound complex
    compound complex

Good morning and thanks, Syl!

This all has to do with what is in the box and what we shall "see" hanging on the panelled walls of Rocky's Bay City mansion.

CoCo

• snowbird
    snowbird

I am "with" you.

Syl

• compound complex
    compound complex

Once inside the cavernous vestibule of enveloping, steamy warmth, this set in sharp contrast against the timber-shivering and penetratingly damp chill of outdoors, the expectant pair could fain ponder over what lay in store for them. As their eyes adjusted to an eerily subdued light from numerous wall sconces that disappeared to infinity down an artist's rendering of a study in perspective leading to that so-called vanishing point, Walter and Lola, as though in concert mentally and viscerally, knew that duty and love, respectively, brought them to the Devil's lair but no other reasonable and sane directive.

The richly paneled walls - reaching some eighteen feet upward toward an intricately detailed, hammered copper ceiling, were of walnut and, likewise, the grounding parquet below, whose rich hue was enhanced by expansive Oriental rugs of silk, laid randomly one upon another in an indulgent superfluidity of conspicuous wealth. Upon a section of panel, in seeming incongruity to other elements of decor, yet nonetheless pleasurable in aspect regarding its relationship to the rest of this massive introductory chamber, was an inset painted in the deepest hunter green, upon which hung a gilt framed outsize oil painting of a tree.

Juglans major

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit