I Love You......Life

by DannyBear 63 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Imagining the beauty of a loved ones face, long departed. Remembering a single moment in life that causes your spirit to sing. Having that sensation that you just awakened to a whole new world, filled with that tingle in your stomach feeling, you had when kissing your very first lover.

The absolute awe inspiring event of watching your first child, wiggle all 10 toes and fingers, utter their first sounds. The honorable and self-effacing gesture of sharing your most prized toy, with your best friend. The aroma of some particular place or event, that will always stay permanently attached to your sense of smell.

The comfort that true love and acceptance brings, each and every day. The joy of just curling up, alone in your favorite chair, or bed, to read a story that takes you to far away adventures and delights. Listening to music that speaks to your heart. Singing in the shower and knowing for sure, that you really do sound absolutely fantastic!

After several day's of wearying arguments here on Jw.com, I felt dirty, I felt sad of spirit and very dark....so I decided to make my mind dwell on what are some positives about life. Maybe you can help me with some more???

Danny

Trying to change the mood.............

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Watching your kids open their Birthday or Christmas Gifts!..MERRY CHRISTMAS DANNYBEAR...OUTLAW

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Feeling the vibration of a cat's purr. Riding quietly through the forest on your horse, who is also one of your best friends. Working with your hands and creating something useful and beautiful. Watching fireflies dance on a June evening.

• teejay
    teejay

Hearing the sound of my daughter's pure laughter.

Waking up on a lazy Sunday morning to the smell of coffee and bacon and having absolutely nothing to do but read the morning paper.

Enjoying a summer evening in your backyard with friends over a barbeque. Along with the smell of freshly cut grass.

Sharing a joke with a life-long friend who understands and laughing your ass off.

Wild, passionate, crazy-mad sex.

------------------------------
    nice thread.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Going for walks miles deep into the woods, see animals who are free from rules and regulations.
    Seeing hawks mate in mid air(at least that's what I think they were doing.)
    Watching lizards run and chase other lizards that invade their territory.
    Having my wife by my side helping me and me helping her.
    Taking time to talk with strangers.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • Seven
    Seven

Falling asleep in my man's arms. Ice skating under a full moon. A bonfire on the beach at night. Children's laughter and kisses. My animals running mental around the house. True friends. A 2:00 AM phone call just to say he loves me. A good book. A 36" base. Opera.
    Painting. His kiss.

• teejay
    teejay

SevenofNine's in luuu-uuuv... SevenofNine's in luuu-uuuv!

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Thanks all for your responses.

I woke up this morning and re-read all your comments, it is a fact we all share alot in common.

Outlaw, enjoy the privelege of watching those little ones open Chritmas and Birthday gifts....many of us never had the pleasure..Merry Christmas to you.

RedhorseWoman, yesterday I was visiting with one of my neighbor's, he is long time ranch fencing contractor, ware's a cowboy hat all the time and big silver buckel, he looks a little like Sam Shepherd...a cowboy's, cowboy so to speak. His wife board's and trains horses of all breeds. They have two teenage son's, both in the 16-17yr range. These two teenager's gave up their Saturday morning to help a group of us repair the road pot-holes that had developed over the last few months.

I asked my neighbor why his boys, are so respectful, willing, helpful?
    His simple answer was 'we give them all the love they need'. His oldest son took me into his workshop and showed me his latest project, beautiful redwood lounge chairs any mfg outfit would be proud to sell..the pride on this kids face...was priceless.

Sorry to get long winded, but your love of horses...and building something useful and beautiful...kinda of all tied together in the story.

Horses may provide a catalist for more than a good ride in the woods?

Teejay, some have tacked a title on me 'DanDan the bbqman', I can relate. Fresh mowed grass, even along with the smell of cow's or horses changes my mood for the good. If you have even one life-long friend you are wealthy my friend. Your little one becomes big to soon.

DW, I share your passions. My lady and I often go on 'raptor' tours, we just love the power and stature of these birds of prey. Places like Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, the desert's are my chosen place of worship.

Seven, when we picked up our cat 'Lucky' about two year's ago, there was a sign in the animal shelter that read simply "Lucky bites"...even so we loved him, he is a long hair with beautiful grey and white fur. For the first year we could not even pick him up, was very difficult to groom. Very seldomed talked to either of us, in the last 3months, his whole demeanor has changed, he jumps in our laps, talks and demands grooming. Now when I sit in my favorite chair, he wants me to hold him like a baby, on his back and do the comfort shake until he goes to sleep. We love the little former rascal. He does get mental in the evening's for about an hour, he seems to love cardboard boxes....especially when he is in one...and you pull him fast down the hall.

Seven you are in the prime time for lover's. When you can take a 2am call, and love it, you got it bad girl.

Danny

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy Danny,

Yeah, sometimes this ol' board bothers us more than we wish. Me? Getting my coffee in the morning and letting all 8 puppies out in the backroom......and just sit and laugh with my husband watching them. That was the last couple of weeks, now they're all sold - 2 more to deliver by xmas. Sooooo, I get to laugh every morning for 2 more weeks. *sigh* Few things funnier and who love as freely as a baby - of just about any kind.

Special things? My daylilies bloom around June. Over a hundred colors and about 500 blooms a day......Spectacular, all sizes and formations. Nothing prettier in the morning sun. Wandering around with coffee in hand through the moist paths looking for yet another beauty. My rose bushes look like crap....but the blooms & fragrance of a Peace rose! "A rose is a rose."

Watching my husband get all teary eyed when I tell him something my boys said about him (as when he's been saying it for a decade and they finally understand).

Watching my daughter get married on the oceanfront ruining a $3,000 dress and grinnin' like a fool (sandspurs) - both her and her husband had tears running down there face saying their vows and giggling.

What a fine thread, Danny! Thank you soooooo much. I've been missing the Softer Danny.

hey ty!

Waking up on a lazy Sunday morning to the smell of coffee and bacon and having absolutely nothing to do but read the morning paper.- tj
    Yeah, my husband would like that too.......
  • DannyBear
    DannyBear

Ps. Seven,

One of our close friends introduced me to Andrea Bocelli, the blind Italian tenor...whose voice is sublime...he makes a non opera fan, like me...have second thought's.

I have one of his latest cd's and listen often while traveling. Talk about tugging on the 'heart strings'!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit