Prove That JWs Do Not Act As "True Christians"

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Other proofs that JWs aren't "Christian" in practice----shunning, disfellowshipping, disassociation, reproofs both private and public.

If a JW doesn't follow every directive from the Society, they will be regarded as "worldly" or "immature" or "bad association'. Very Christian.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Jesus said "let your yes mean yes, and your no mean no". Jehovah's Witnesses have a practice of purposefully witholding information about their beliefs and even misconstruing them under the guise of "Theocratic Warfare Strategy. This is outright deceitful and lying.

• minimus
    minimus

Yes, they lie. Just the opposite of the truth.

• blondie
    blondie

*** w07 4/15 p. 21 par. 7 Let the Congregation Praise Jehovah ***

What we read at Hebrews 2:12, 17 is significant. It shows that in an inclusive sense, Christ was a member of a congregation where he declared God’s name to his brothers. Who were those brothers? Those forming part of "Abraham’s seed," the spirit-anointed brothers of Christ, "partakers of the heavenly calling." (Hebrews 2:16–3:1; Matthew 25:40) Yes, the primary sense of "congregation" in the Christian Greek Scriptures is thecompositegroupofspirit-anointedfollowersofChrist. These 144,000 anointed ones constitute "the congregation of the firstborn who have been enrolled in the heavens."—Hebrews 12:23.

• minimus
    minimus

I never disagreed, Blondie.

• blondie
    blondie

Just for further support.......

• minimus
    minimus

Actually, I've always thought that JWs act more like fanatical Jews than they do Christians.

• Zico
    Zico

I've always thought that JWs act more like fanatical Jews than they do Christians.

You've always thought this?

• minimus
    minimus

yeah, zico.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

All Christians are hypocrytes and confused.

The Jw's are right up there with the best of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit