DOES RAYMOND FRANZ 'CRISIS' BOOK TELL THE TRUTH?

by whereami 35 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
    whereami

This person continues to try to discredit Ray Franz. For a person that is not a JW he really does not give up.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-witness/TSRV22RO5585T9ASM/p8

Original issue with this poster (FH Chandler)

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/169416/1.ashx

• minimus
    minimus

yup

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

If only 90% of what Ray says is truth, then it is still dynamite. What is the guy saying -that it is all lies?

• skeptic1914
    skeptic1914

What Ray wrote certainly had the "ring of truth" to me.

Skeptic1914

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Everything Ray wrote seemed completely true to me.

• still_in74
    still_in74

as pointed out, is it ALL lies?

Could someone stand there and say that EVERY SINGLE WORD is a lie??? First of all, if EVEN ONE WORD was a lie the WTS would have sued RF and somehow connected his "defeat" and "expose" to a prophetic application in Revelation its Grand Climax.

Yet even if 75% of CofC is lies, the remaining 25% of truth would completely dismantle the org. Defend all you want apologists. You got nothin and you know it!

• lawrence
    lawrence

Yes.

• iloowy
    iloowy

Yes! 20+ years in my experience as a JW made me trust what he said was entirely true.

Go figure, I had to read Raymond Franz's books to really find the truth about the Watch Tower.

With regards.

--iloowy

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

The WTBTS' silence on the book is enough of an answer for me.

I agree with others. If even a small portion of the book had something in it that they could dispute and sue Ray over, they would have done it by now. They'd love the idea of having any cent from the book go to them. They'd have the same old kind of lame convention parts touting their defense of "the troof"....Instead they don't even want dubs to catch wind of the book.

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

I found Rays book as convincing as the truth.

mtsgrad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit