I confess - I LIKE fruitcake

by Nathan Natas 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Quotes
    Quotes

I like fruitcakes too, one of my best friends is a fruitcake, and another, well, I'm just not too sure about. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Oh, wait, you mean the dessert!

Never mind.

~Q

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ya!! There's only one fruit cake I really like, John Doe!

• White Dove
    White Dove

I like fruitcake with butter spread on slices with a cup of tea.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

All day I've been suffering with a stomach bug, running to the bathroom to empty either one end or the other - sometimes both. I finally get on the board and this is the first thread I open. UGH! Thanks guys!

• sacolton
    sacolton

The Nathan Natas Bible clearly says in 2 SWEETS 1:15 "Unless you confess with your mouth that you love fruitcake, you will not have any."

This is important scripture and should be understood to all those who desire fruitcake that you MUST admit your love for fruitcake or you will not be given this sweet gift. I think we should do a public talk on this.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

AMEN, Brother Sacolton! Can I have a hallelujah?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I love it.....I stalk out old ladies for their fruit cake and Tea......."Yes, tell me about the War".....

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

The good stuff!

http://www.claxtonfruitcake.com/

My grandmother used to get those and they were quite a treat.

• kurtbethel
  • purplesofa
    purplesofa

clipping from Sundays paper, Arkansas Democrat Gazette, front page......I am serious!!!

Jack Melton, 86, a disabled World War II veteran in Redding, Calif., who has been selling homemade fruitcakes for more than a decade from his home to supplement his Social Security benefits, has been ordered to stop by Shasta County health officials who say he must use a commmercial bakery that has passed a health inspection.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit