our love surrounded her

we did not want to part with that

trusting eyes and soft purr

soar to your new home and we shall meet again

in another time another place

she died oct 5, 2011

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, Nancy, for that touching feline tribute. So sorry for your loss ...

Love,

CoCo des Beaux Chats

• compound complex
    compound complex

I cared for five pooches this weekend.

One doggie gobbles up everything in sight, which is why I must put her in a room separate from her canine sisters. Care must be taken not to fall and become injured lest the care provider become fodder for this particular omnivore.

The smallest must have her dish of delicacies dumped upon the rug whereupon I play "aeroplane stunts" and/or "here comes the choo choo" to persuade her that this thing called taking in nourishment is, really, for her own good.

A day in the life ...

WOOF!!!!!

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

animals have their likes and dislikes when it comes to food. The cat we had for 18 yrs loved to be brushed and he favored tuna juice poured over his food on the other hand our little old lady cat who recently died did not like to be brushed but loved belly rubs and chicken wings were her specialty.

I loved them both and enjoyed their quirky ways.

• compound complex
    compound complex

I know you miss your kitty, Nancy. Your happy memories of her must help you sustain the loss of a good friend of so many years.

Yes - quirky ways!

Thanks for posting.

CoCo des Chats et Chiens

• compound complex
    compound complex

Still at it, after all these years . . .

CoCo des Chiens

ad infinitum

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Just lost my beloved Poodle "Little Brother' two weeks ago. I am devestated. He loved life and was such a good dog. I have a new poodle puppy coming on the 23rd of this month, not to replace Little Brother, but I need an intelligent dog around.Little Brother practically talked. I need to become the Alpha this time so I will probalbly take the dog to classes at the pet store, more to teach me than the new puppy. I have a chiwinee that thinks he is a Doberman, he weights about 17 pounds but is fearless. The vet wants me to neuter him but I have not been able to do it. You must be a dog lover if you are still dog-sitting. I love dogs and cats. They bring so much to one's life.

Haven't been on the site for some time. Nice to read your posts.

Panhandlegirl

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I am naming my new puppy 'Hoss' to continue with the names of the characters of the series 'Bonanza."

Panhandlegirl

• compound complex
    compound complex

Welcome back, panhandlegirl!

I'm sorry for your loss -- it is devastating. In the many years I've cared for pets, we've lost several: mine and those of clients. We appreciate that you shared your own story, and if you ever have more to say on the subject, this is the thread!

Best wishes to you and yours. Good luck with your future training!!!

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit