End of the Year, End of the Board Thread

by Farkel 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Well? What say ye?

This is, after all, an end of an era OF THE MOST IMPORTANT JW DISCUSSION BOARD SINCE any boards existed. Major stuff has been revealed here. The UN NGO scandel, pedophile scandels, JFR scandels, CTR scandels and WTS scandels, mostly! This place is a legend already!

I would suspect people would want to comment about it before it morphs into its twin sister.

This is/was hISTORY IN THE MAKING FOLKS! If you cannot see it, you do not deserve to see it.

Farkel

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree
    This is/was hISTORY IN THE MAKING FOLKS! If you cannot see it, you do not deserve to see it.

Amen to that!

Isaac

• avishai
    avishai

Goddamn, this must be it, Farkel is waxing nostalgic.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Does it seem to anyone else that there are more threads glorifying JWD than there are threads being glorified? I mean really folks, this is taking away from threads glorifying me!

• willy_think
    willy_think

Good bye and good luck. Remember, live your life until you die, or someone will live it for you. Love, Willy

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The end of the Book Study was a bigger deal.

• blondie
    blondie

JWD was instrumental in helping me find other ex-jws that saw what I had seen at the KH and confirming things I had found out by myself (UN and pedophile issues) and letting me see it not just a small problem in my area with a few rogue elders. The eventual volume of posters on JWD opened us up to a great deal of information in a way that was safer than at home or at the KH (for me anyway). I appreciate all the boards out their and their administrators who are trying to make a home for people at their own expense and time.

Blondie

• Clam
    Clam

Hopefully the transition will be like when there's a new Dr. Who or James Bond. Lots of teeth gnashing and anxiety and subsequently a feeling that not much has changed. It's the people that make these boards, not the boards themselves. God bless JWD and may she have a happy retirement moored up in internet never never land.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Farkel, when I first came here six years ago, you were one of the ones I use to read all the time. Your site and "The Best Of " by Lady Lee, I keep going back to. Those "MEATY" post and topics were and still are "THE JEWELS OF JWD."

You have posted some serious topics and some very funny ones and through it all we were able to see behind the curtain.

Thanks for being here.

Blueblades,

• JAVA
    JAVA

The jwd has been the biggest and best internet site for jw topics and issues. Countless folks have been helped, and friendships made. The Tower has been exposed for what it is, and I can't praise Simon and his helpers enough for their kindness and sharing their skills!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit