End of the Year, End of the Board Thread

by Farkel 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

This is the internet's equivalent of Ground Zero for the Watchtower Society and its affiliated religion known as Jehovah's Witnesses.

This is where the rubber hit the pavement for many JW's who had some nagging doubts about God's visible organization because they soon discovered that those nagging doubts weren't satan's tricks to draw them away from Jehovah.

On the contrary, those nagging doubts were assuaged as soon as the inquisitive JW's came face to face with the truth about the organization where many of them had devoted their lives in servitude.

Long Live JWD/JWN.

• chickpea
    chickpea
    This is where the rubber hit the pavement for many JW's

that pretty much sums it up for me...
    been just over a year and i have gone
    from being a suffering doubter to a full
    blown apostate, knowing the fuller
    truth about the truth .....

bless the interwebs and all who sail therein!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I could not have survived without this site. I learned more here than in all my 30+ years in the org.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I lurked at this site seven years before I registered.

It helped me come out of my shell.

I don't plan on going back.

Sylvia

• Satanus
    Satanus

I still learn stuff here, sometimes.

S

• snowbird
    snowbird

Oh, I should mention that I've met some nice men on here.

This in itself is remarkable because men and I have never set horses.

Sylvia

• rekless
    rekless

Will we see each other on the other board?

I hope so.

This was a blessing to me an a conformation to everything that was wrong with "God's Channel"

Thanks everyone.

Dan Walker of Clearlake, Ca.; McComb Ms.; Las Vegas, Nv.and if the good lord is willing and the creek don't rise I'll be gone from Menno, South Dakota by mid summer.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

JWD put the final nail on the coffin for my involvement with Watchtower. I lurked here for a long time and learned so much. In the end I turned a lot of people in NYC on to JWD, some of whom have also benefited greatly from JWD. I continue to recommend it to JWs I know who are inactive and who keep in touch with me.

Isaac

• minimus
    minimus

This board has always been interesting and I think everyone here from management to the little guy has grown. It's been a healthy growing experience.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I started out lurking here and eventually started posting..I`ve seen JWD from it`s Wild West days,to being the Greatest Dub Board on the Planet!.......With JWN on the Horizon,"we will go were no Dubs Have gone before!"..(OK..So I stole that line from Star Trek..Sue me!..LOL!!)..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit