New Light - Doctor's Notes

by lawrence 31 Replies latest jw friends

• lawrence
    lawrence

With the new 3-fold meeting schedule, the Faithless Dictators will announce shortly in the KM the following:

Any appointed brother (including microphone holders) will be required to produce a doctor's note if 2 days' sets of meetings are missed back-to-back. If a note is not provided, then the brother will have his privileges yanked.

Forged notes will result in a JC.

So much for the "Freedom of the Sons of God."

• carla
    carla

Sometimes I don't know when you guys are kidding, I will assume you are just being facetious.

• rekless
    rekless

Are they gonna pay for the doctor's visit...well that would have meant my entire family would have ended disfellowshipped.

I think the leaders are making it so tuff that they are running the org. into the non-membership statis so they can sell everything off and split the finacices and scatter into the great Islands around the world as their paradises and the joke will be, "The best thing that ever happened was turning the borg over to us lawyers."

• rebel8
    rebel8

*** The Golden Age, September 26, 1934, p. 807 ***

"The Journal of the A. M. A. is the vilest sheet that passes the United States mail…. Nothing new and useful in therapeutics escapes its unqualified condemnation. Its attacks are generally ad hominem. Its editorial columns are largely devoted to character assassination…. Its editor [Morris Fishbein] is of the type of Jew that crucified Jesus Christ."

• horrible life
    horrible life

cont...

A form will be sent to each hall, to be delivered to the brother in question, to be filled out by the doctor. The form will be in a 5 point penality format.

If the brother was not contagious, and able to walk, 3 points for each meeting missed.

If the brother was contagious, but able to walk, and sit in the back 2.5 points.

If not able to walk, and contagious, but able to listen via telephone, and comment, 2 points.

If not able to walk, not contagious, but able to get to the meeting via wheelchair, or loving ride from another brother, 4 points.

• loosie
    loosie

You are joking right Lawrence?

• is there help out there
    is there help out there

Thay should all bring in a note from a head doctor. I think the KH`s is just one big mental ward. Under the KH sign they should right One flew over the ko ko`s nest. Dr Phil should attent there meetings. It would make for a good show. You just gotta love this crap.

• minimus
    minimus

Yes, he's joking.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I will just get a note from Dr. Dre telling them that I cannot attend any boasting sessions because I am spiritually allergic to their spiritual monosodium glutamate.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Think I'm joking... the Urim and the Thummin came up 7.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit