New Light - Doctor's Notes

by lawrence 31 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
    sacolton

Wow! Until they pay wages, they can shove that doctor's note up their collective butts.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

That makes it even ground, because sometimes the WT's statements evoke the same question. :-))

SURELY THEY JEST

Randy

• lawrence
    lawrence

Howdy Randy-

Right on! Happy New Year.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Were You Ever Falsely Accused by the Elders Regarding Anything?

Minimus, 22 December 2006:

Ironhead's reply:

I've been accused of many things. I was accused by the jerk of my book study overseer, that I was faking my illness. It was part of his smear campaign against me. The other elders didn't phone to find out what was wrong with my health, even though the wife kept telling them. One elder sent a card which read:

"Just to let you know we're thinking of you during this testing time regarding your health. The principle in the scripture that things are established by having 2 or 3 witnesses, can be applied to accepting a diagnosis of our health. Let 2 or 3 independent authorities agree about it then we in the congregation can accept it. One's spiritual health must not be neglected."

I couldn't believe what was written on this card. I stopped going to meetings after that. I eventually had major surgery providing to those idiots on the BOE that I was ill. What angered me was the fact that after my op, the amount of phone calls was unbelievable, and I asked the elders not to phone or visit or there'll be trouble. I spent a period of 8 years being accused of one thing after another, I'm not ready to talk about it at the moment. The elders heartless attitude, not getting their facts right and false teachings that I'm here today on JWD. The sad story is, my wife keeps supporting the elders even though they put me through hell. My marriage is strained because of it, but nothing is going to wipe the smile from my face.

• lawrence
    lawrence

CC- It must have been the vision I received that the GB would hand down this edict. You were an early test case. Now all the rubbishers will have to get excuse notes, like we did in 1st grade. So much for the "deeper things of the Lord."

• yknot
    yknot

Is a note from a female Mormon FNP acceptable?

..... Clayton Woodworth is twisting in his grave........

• lawrence
    lawrence

yknot-

The elders will be informed regarding PNPs and legitimate note sources. The following is an example of GB certification for PNP notes:

The PNP will have received 33 credits of course work designed for the Nurse Practitioner. Prior Masters level courses in required content areas may be evaluated for transfer credit.

More to come from the tyrants...

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Compound -

I was gossipped about being a serial seducer of teenaged boys. (with my looks HAH)

Would a cert from the GUM clinic that I cannot stand "due to the pain of gonnorroeah" get me off the hook?

Huh?

HB

• lawrence
    lawrence

HB-

Absolutely!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hello, Lawrence and Hamsterbait:

I'm glad that I bookmarked Ironhead's post from Minimus' thread.

Ironic how I've had reason to repost it a few times per current events. I gather from the comments that I highlighted in yellow that this situation was unique to Ironhead's congregation. There could be others, though.

Happy you found the information useful.

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit