DA Letter

by sooner7nc 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• sinis
    sinis

Why write the letter??? Grow a pair of balls and CALL the PO of the Cong that has initiated the JC bullshit and CALL THEM ON IT!!!!!! Explain to them that you want to know who your accuser is? You want to know WHY this person is slandering YOUR good name? And finally, if they don't back off you will do one of two things, or both, SUE FOR SLANDER AND CALL THE WTS LEGAL AND REPORT THEIR BULLSHIT!!!!

I guarentee you that if you call them and rip into them, you will NEVER hear from them again!!!

• Confession
    Confession

Hi Snakes... You misunderstood.

you're/your.... the first use of "your" should be "you're" as in... "I noticed you are trying..."... The second use of your was correct. Just saying....lol

I didn't mean "you're." I really did mean "your," as if to say, "Not my trying to make sure, but your trying to make sure."

"Your attempt to fix the computer was successful." "I noticed your use of turpentine to remove the paint."

But I can understand why it might have appeared a mistake.

• inkling
    inkling

just curious... do you actually have plausible deniability about the "giving blood" thing?

As in, are you sure you are going to be DF'ed anyway?

[inkling]

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Okay, but they'll only read the first and last sentence and file it. It gets filed permanently, even until long after you're dead, they have to. I suggest instead that you write on an old pizza box that had anchovies in it (keep that smell in the kingdom hall permanently, even after you're dead):

"You're dumped. Don't call me.

Me.

PS you're going to grow old and die."

• Vinny
    Vinny

I Sent in a DA letter almost three years ago. Absolutely the best thing for me! My wife and then pioneer step daughter saw how unfairly I was treated, labeled, shunned, local needs talks about me etc. They too have completely left largely due to what they saw and were disgusted by it.

They both faded, and still at times get hounded, and both are thinking about DA'ing themselves now.

Elders, friends and numerous other JW's did read my DA letter. Those seeds of critical doubt are now planted.

Three weeks ago this same DA letter was posted online here: http://newsblaze.com/story/20081209054218zzzz.nb/topstory.html

I have since received well over 100 e-mails from people, including active JW's, that feel the same as we do.

(Emails and more about all that here on this thread): http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/experiences/168958/1/EXPOSING-THE-WATCHTOWER-SOCIETY-ONLINE

The more people that hear what we now know, the better IMO.

If they DF you instead, then you are viewed differently. They kicked YOU out. Rather than you kicking THEM to the curb. Does make some think a little more.

I say GO FOR IT.

All the Best,

Vinny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit