Feb. 17, 2009 Significant?

by cameo-d 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

yes, theyre going to invest trillions of dollars and billions of hours to track everyones boring-ass day-to-day existences. makes perfect sense.

yup.

• aniron
    aniron

Having worked in security systems.

None of this is new and has been going on for years in some form or another.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I've always wished "apostates" could start a jw rumor that subsequently made the rounds among believers and was repeated as fact, like the smurfs etc. (There was a really hilarious one about angels in fs and Mary said the angels were saying LMAO....wish I could find that thread!)

Anyhooo.......I wonder if us starting such a rumor would perhaps convince some of them that they can't believe the lies they keep circulating amongst themselves.

It seems to me that jw rumors contain some of the strongest cult bonding power I've seen.

ETA: Found it! Brilliant!
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/87488/1461863/post.ashx#1461863

• Gill
    Gill

Does this mean your TVs are going digital?

Sorry, but I'm not up with this bit of news in the US, being in the UK.

All I can say is digital reception in the UK is crap at times and also, the buggers seem to be able to just switch your channel and turn your digital on whenever they want to inorder to do updates and things......why can they do that? I now keep my digital switched off at the plug unless in use.

• loosie
    loosie

I am going to start marketing them to the local KH immediately.

Can't forget your pets.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

No more Free TV!!.......Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Does this mean your TVs are going digital?

Yes, Gill.

And the gov. is "offering" little black boxes to the old folks to change over the TV.

They say this is being done to "free up the airwaves" for emergency systems.

When did UK go digital?

What do you mean they "switch channels on you"?

What other problems has it been causing?

• Gill
    Gill

Hi Cameo-d!

We've been slowly switching to digital for the last few years and should be completely digital by 2010.

A few weeks ago however, something changed. We've been digital for at least 5 years here and a lot of things, such as cars going by etc interferes with the reception. A few weeks ago, if left on standby they TV and digi box are switched on by an outside source and your channel can be selected and your digi box begins to reset and download new settings.

Since then, we have, unless actually watching digital tv as opposed to analogue, which we also still have, kept our TV and digi boxes switched off at the mains so that our TV equipment can't be switched on by an outside agency.

Don't know if it 'suspicious' but we certainly don't like it and don't want it happening but we haven't heard people complaining publicly or on TV about it.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

if left on standby they TV and digi box are switched on by an outside source and your channel can be selected and your digi box begins to reset and download new settings.

kept our TV and digi boxes switched off at the mains so that our TV equipment can't be switched on by an outside agency..

Gill, that is spooky. If they have the power to turn it on for you regardless of your wishes.....I wonder if they could be using SILENT SOUND?

In the past there have been experiments using inaudible frequencies which resonate in the human body to alter behavior and mood.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

This got to be the most stupid of thread topics that I have ever read in a long time !

Cameo are you trolling nonsense ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit