Feb. 17, 2009 Significant?

by cameo-d 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Yah, the Israeli Interior Ministry implanted a RFID chip in my Jewish ass just last week. It still itches.

NICE jewish girls don't tell stories!

Besides, RFID chips cannot be implanted in "fatty areas". (Not saying you are, btw.)

According to the Terrestrial Animal Health Code....all life on planet earth is to be rfid tagged. The only exception for placement of the RFID is in sacrificial animals (cows) whereas the rdif is to be tattooed on the tail.

• Confucious
    Confucious

Cameo...

You are an A-Hole.

Feel free to mock.

But come Feb. 17th... more than your TV is F'd.

LOL.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

But come Feb. 17th... more than your TV is F'd.

Can you explain, please?

Cameo...

You are an A-Hole.

And why are you being so mean to me and calling me names?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

perhaps the chip was implanted too close to the anger section of his brain

• Confucious
    Confucious

Oh Geez...

Cameo - just teasing. Just kidding aroung.

Trying to be funny... I am not a funny people...

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Will we have riots when there's no TV?

John Kneuer, who heads the National Telecommunications and Information Administration, which is overseeing the Digital TV transition, was asked recently by C-SPAN if the White House had a 'Plan B' in case millions of consumers lose their TV signals in 2009.

Kneuer, whose office advises the White House on telecommunications issues, said he didn't want to second-guess Congress, which did not include a backup plan in its passage of the February 17, 2009 deadline for the Digital TV transition.

According to Multichannel News, some industry officials who are concerned that millions of people may lose signals in 2009

“It’s too soon to panic,” Philip Lombardo, CEO of Citadel Communications, which owns four local Tv stations, told Multichannel News. “It’s too soon to say we can’t accomplish it.”

But Rep. Eliot Engel (D-New York) says the February 17, 2009 deadline should be moved back.

“I think that date is absurd. It’s far too early,” Engel told the publication.

still, I don't think this is about better reception at all.

The airwaves are been "freed up" of their frequencies for some other reason.

• byebyeborg
    byebyeborg

I am glad that Purps is keeping her rabbit ears! She is soooo cute when she dances around wearing them

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Hi James.

It's not groundhog's day yet, but once again you have popped out of hiding. Hello there!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Alligator lizards in the air. RFID chips are already in our credit cards, transmiting all of our data.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    Alligator lizards in the air. RFID chips are already in our credit cards, transmiting all of our data.

1. When the banks fall there will be no data to transmit. (Only temp girls are in my bank now. The mgr and perms are gone.)

2. The chips are also supposed to be coming out in the DL and SS card, too, from what I have seen.

3. Less radio frequency being transmitted by television will free up certain MHz for tracking signals.

4. Why should they care where we are?

5. Microsoft getting in on the $$ action. Check out Health Vault.

At least it's free and it's not as tacky as having to wear matching T-shirts so you don't loose the family at the airport when traveling.

Loose your sister? Just call Onstar. I mean after all, USA has spent $$9,999,999,999 billion dollars to put tracking satelites in space just so we can call somebody to open the car doors when we loose our keys.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit