Feb. 17, 2009 Significant?

by cameo-d 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Is there some connection between the digital TV mandate and freeing up the airwaves in preparation for RFID?

Doesn't scripture say that Satan is the prince of the power of the air?

Anyone else think there could be a connection here?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Im keeping rabbit ears just in case

• Jeremy C
    Jeremy C
    Doesn't scripture say that Satan is the prince of the power of the air?

The Bible says a lot of things. If one is so inclined, they can peer into the book of Revelation and apply various criptic passages to almost any event in history - from the assasination of President Lincoln to the invention of the hoola-hoop. The book of Revelation is the perfect canvass for the typical fundamentalist demagogue to interpose his immagination onto and to paint some dark scenario that captures the immagination of his web subcribers. It's the perfect intellectual masturbation tool.

I'm certain that various conspiracy theory oriented websites which attempt to tie them in with Revelation are making a big to do over this. Much like they did with Y2K. Perhaps the new President Obama will use this transition for some sinister plot. Maybe some sort of secular mind control? The only limit to such horror tales is your imagination.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Chipless RFID.....it's an invisible tattoo!

Patented RFID Ink Tattoo

SOMARK technology is an RFID-like tattoo unique to the industry. Our technology is chipless, unlike conventional RFID, and features electronic ink for identification. Our product has competitive advantage with a lower price point, increased retention, easy application and reliable reading.

Injection of our product is short and simple. No shaving is required and the process takes less than two seconds.

Currently, we have three U.S. issued patents.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    a story about the RFID chip and its plans to be used in Israel among its citizens did in fact appear in the Hebrew edition of Maariv on November 14, 2008

the RFID chip is in fact going to be built into all new Israeli National IDs (the Teudat Zehut) and I am assuming that all existing National IDs will be eventually retrofitted with the new RFID chip that is going to be mandatory for all Israeli citizens. Regardless, this is really nothing new considering that the USA is already issuing passports and drivers’ licenses with RFID chips in them. Other countries are also doing similar things.
  • oompa
    oompa

Damm you are a genius!...i cannot belive WT or AWAKE has not got in on this idea!...and why have they not urged the masses to put tinfoil hats over the heads?......slackerds........oompa

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    i cannot belive WT or AWAKE has not got in on this idea!...

Interesting, oompa.

With all this talk of Digital Angel....and the fact that it is being implemented world wide.....why has WT and Awake not mentioned it?

(Or have they?)

Do you think it will be brought up soon?

When they finally do talk about it, do you think they will encourage the R & F to go with the flow and "obey the laws of the land"? Do you think they will poo-poo the thought of this being the MOB?

• abbagail
    abbagail

From what I recall, the WT interpreted the MOB in allegorical or "spiritualized" terms, ie, not literal. They used to say the mark on the forehead meant "how you think" (are you loyal to Jehovah with your mind, etc.) and the mark on the right hand meant "to what causes do you work with your hands" (working for Jehovah, or something like that). So... if that's what they still teach, then I would say the WT would have no problem telling JWs to simply "follow the law of the land."

As for USA DL's and chips, I think the date was pushed forward to 2017 as the final end date for all states to have their act together in that regard. (Or was it 2011? I think was the 2017 date because I was surprised they extended it so far into the future).

------

I don't think rabbit ears will work once the local main broadcast channels go digital (ABC, NBC, CBS, etc). But there may be other secondary channels in any town that are not required to go digital, so those may still be available via rabbit ears.

------

I don't think there's any connection between flipping the switch for digital TV on 2/17/09 and RFIDs... at least not that I've heard...

------

As for Satan being the prince of the air and digital clearing out the airwaves... guess that'll mean more demons can come CLOSER to earth with less "interference." lol. j/k

------------

I already have a DTV box on one TV for months already since there are no cable lines in this area, and it works great -- most of the time! So if they are "watching me" through that box, lol, then HELLO! (Waving!!!) ha!

• snowbird
    snowbird

That reminds me, I've got to buy myself an HD TV.

No more rabbit ears, no more rabbit ears,

No more rabbit ears over me, over me,

And before I'd be a slave, I'd be buried in my grave ...

Sylvia

• Robdar
    Robdar
    the RFID chip is in fact going to be built into all new Israeli National IDs (the Teudat Zehut) and I am assuming that all existing National IDs will be eventually retrofitted with the new RFID chip that is going to be mandatory for all Israeli citizens.

Yah, the Israeli Interior Ministry implanted a RFID chip in my Jewish ass just last week. It still itches.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit