What Gilead Taught ME

by AllTimeJeff 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Heck no. I'm normal on the outside now. Lol.

Its just easier to bump up what I've already written on the matter as opposed to doing a new one. Lord knows I wrote enough about it.

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Nice post AllTimeJeff,

I really appreciate your relating your experience and reasoning.

• maisha
    maisha

Karibu Sana

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Thanks for bumping this information, very telling. The Bible does mention them, but not as Christ's brothers.

“Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to you in sheep’s covering but inside they are ravenous wolves. By their fruits you will recognize them.”

“Then if anyone says to you, look! Here is the Christ, or there! Do not believe it, for false Christ and prophets will arise…”

“For I say to you, if your righteousness does not abound more than that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter into the kingdom of the heavens.”

“By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves.”

I am glad to hear you are doing well now.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

awesome to read this thread again. Thanks go the "bumper" and thanks to ATJ for sharing his awesome experience!

• neverscreamagain
    neverscreamagain

Great thread and topic! Much appreciated ATJ.

• finally awake
    finally awake

as an adult convert, this sort of information was thoroughly hidden from me - if anyone in the local hall knew about this stuff, they didn't talk about it. Of course, no one in the local hall had ever served at Bethel or been to Gilead, so they might be just as much in the dark as I was.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

This is an awesome thread that I don't think I have ever read. Thank you ALL TIME JEFF!

• ziddina
    ziddina

bumpin' again...

• Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

What a great thread, how the heck did I miss this first time around.

Hey Jeff, I'm glad you came out of the whole Gilead->Africa experience in one peice!.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit