Do the Brooklyn GB members have bodyguards?

by VM44 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Fredrick Franz had bodyguards, when I was speaking with him several years ago in Montreal he was surrounded by two young large strapping men.

Fred was never married. Perhaps they were his boy toys. I am just saying.

How many of you notice at a convention in the summer when a member of GB gives a talk the entire perimeter around him a bunch of young brothers are sitting there just in case something happens to him. orangefatcat

Those are ass-kissers. They are not necessarily there to protect him, but rather
    to give him a green handshake and make themselves feel important. That's what
    the WTS is really all about- men feeling important.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Farkel..Thanks for the update on Maximus.....I would love to read some of the things you learned from Maximus..I`m sure most would......................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/member/4372/default.ashx

I think this is a list of Maximus posts.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I've never seen a GB member with what I could tell were trained bodyguards. They may have an entourage with them, but these people are usually "heavies" with their own roles to play.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thanks Blondie........Just read a post from Maximus..That guy saw a lot..Good stuff................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit