Do the Brooklyn GB members have bodyguards?

by VM44 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If I remember correctly,"Maximus" was a BodyGuard,for Knorr.................Maximus..I would love for you to join us,on our new board,"JWN"....."Think it over"..You have a lot to offer..So many people have no idea,what you experienced..Like I say.."Think it over."...........................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

OUTLAW: I don't think Maximus will be joining anoy more EXJW boards. Also the "cane-patrol" ceased after Knorr. though I know a few Bethelites who would dream of taking a bullet to protect a member of the GB. I used to be one of them.

"If you are going to have to die on this side of Armageddon what greater honor could there be but to die protecting one of Christ's brothers."

Scary eh?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Uzzah.."Maximus" was and is,a member of this forum,JWD......He got tired of the Fame Wars,that Plagued this Board in it`s infancy.....JWN accepts all current JWD members.....There is nothing for Maximus to join..He is already a Member of JWN..........I would love to see Maximus post,on a much calmer board..................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• Farkel
    Farkel

Outlaw,

:If I remember correctly,"Maximus" was a BodyGuard,for Knorr.................Maximus..I would love for you to join us,on our new board,"JWN"....."Think it over"..You have a lot to offer..So many people have no idea,what you experienced.

Maximus was a good friend of mine, and I am telling you this from personal knowledge. He is not well and will never, ever post again.

Boy, did I learn a ton of stuff from him, though. He was one of the most brilliant people I have ever known, and I don't say that lightly. I will share some of it as I have time.

Farkel

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

These men would only get their "reward" if they were killed.
    Otherwise, they just need to rely on Jehovah to protect them.

• watson
    watson

As long as Danny Hazzard has pepper spray, they better keep their guards!!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

A body guard is not going to do them any good when they die of disease or old age, and have to realize that they created zero value for society. And these humanoids have to know that it's a scam, since they are spending so much time protecting and defending it.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Fredrick Franz had bodyguards, when I was speaking with him several years ago in Montreal he was surrounded by two young large strapping men. I don't think anyone would try and do anything to him but still you never know. How many of you notice at a convention in the summer when a member of GB gives a talk the entire perimeter around him a bunch of young brothers are sitting there just in case something happens to him. orangefatcat

• Philippus79
    Philippus79

I know GB member Gerrit Loesch quite well.

At least while travelling, he has no bodyguards or assistants with him (if you don't count his wife...)

Phil

• garybuss
    garybuss

I know of a vending machine in Bismarck North Dakota that had two "candyguards". These were Witness thugs assigned to be sure no young fathers dared to buy any 3 year olds any Rainbow Lifesavers at the district assembly. That's sort of the same . . . right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit