Do the Brooklyn GB members have bodyguards?

by VM44 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VM44
    VM44

Does anyone know if the GB members in Brooklyn have bodyguards?

If so, how many? and....do they carry any protective devices or weapons?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

At "Special Meetings":

1. Yes

2. One or rwo young fellas from Beffel

3. No, unless you include their walkie-talkies!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

So there really is a Witness Protection Program?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Why would they need them? No one really give a $hit about them do they? Except us apostates of course but then we're really not the vicious animals they claim we are. I wouldn't wish bodily harm to any old man, GB or not.

• Honesty
    Honesty

They have the 24 elders who have already taken a ride on the Watchtower's rapture train protecting them.

• garybuss
  • Uzzah
    Uzzah

They had "handlers" but no real body guards. I was travelling with a well known and respected Canadian member (Jack Nathan) of the annointed to Brooklyn one year. Being that I am rather tall and large Ted Jaracz and Dan Sydlik joked that they were bothered that Jack had a personal bodyguard and they didn't.

So they had brothers assigned to their well-being but not bodyguards per se.

The closest thing they had were the wannabes that sate at the front or corners of the stage.

On a side note I used to train security guards and custom agents. I also did building security reviews for some fairly well-known industries. I couldn't help but have some fun with my old room mate at Bethel in charge of security. They already viewed me as a potential threat, so last time I saw him I discussed how I was hired to breach security for my clients to prove where the gaps were in highly secure facilities. He looked a little concerned. So I continued talking about the high tech measures that can be cracked and how the Canadian Bethel really should do a review since the random motion detectors and door alarms just don't cut it against serious intruders.

I am certain he was off furiously writing memos to the Branch Committee about how I was threatening to breach Bethel security. I still snicker at the paranoia even now.

Like I could be bothered.

Uzzah

• VM44
    VM44
    since the random motion detectors and door alarms just don't cut it against serious intruders.

How would one get pass random motion detectors and door alarms?

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

But there are other measures in place so I am not suggesting anyone actually try this as it is illegal and of no real value to anyone except to feed the persecution complex of the avid JW.

Post script - I am recognizing the potential danger of posting this information so thought better to remove it. I do not want to be putting ideas into people's heads.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I hear they are teaching all R&F to catch shoes in case of an attack.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit