Governing Body's new neuroscience program better than Cambridge University

by Dogpatch 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• potleg
    potleg

Go to the poor , the downtrodden and the disadvantaged, show them pretty pictures of paradise and tell them this will all be yours "soon" sure you'll get converts. Unfortunately they're just peddling empty promises and false hope. I liked the comment "if you know just one word in a forign language you can be a teacher". No matter how you slice it the language of the WT is BS.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I agree the WTS is a leader in promoting dissemination of languages. However, not very humble and giving so much credit to the Governing Body is disgusting. The bit about Oxford and Cambridge being superceded by a Governing Body course is so disgusting it is not worth comment.

The bit about 10 minute attention spans is very valid

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Ynot says, "Their $$$$ and population to help replace the wised-up Westerners." just like the disgraced televangelists! Hit up the people who haven't figured out its a carnival trick: smoke and mirrors. Randy

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney
    thanx to 40 years of AWAKE! reading i have a doctorate in bullshit

HAHAHAHAHA

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Brothers at Cambridge and Oxford? Is this not like putting a gun into your mouth and pulling the trigger?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Sure, it's the anti equal education by Satan that we want/don't want that will help/harm us so that we can live lives that are normal/restricted.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Randy,

I've known you for many years, and now I know why we are so different. Good each, but different.
    You post this information and ask for comments.

If I had access to this information I would also post it and then personally trash it to ribbons, using er, "colorful metaphors", also known as "trash talk."

Even that last statement is moot. The WTS has been using "neuroscience" since the time of Rutherford. We simple folks call it brainwashing and it is very insidious.

On a positive note, I am encouraged that the Governing Body, which at last count had at least one College Graduate and a whole bunch of 9th Grade dropouts has managed to top Cambridge University in scientific research. Jehovah is surely blessing them!

Are vaccinations still "filthy animal pus"? Should we sleep with our head pointed towards the North? Is an organ transplant still cannibalism? Does one's personality become the same as a serial killer if one gets blood from a serial killer donor? Should one still slit one's throat rather than having the infected tonsils removed? Does your Doctor use phrenology in his diagnoses? If not, dump the fool!

"Do not take a bath until two hours after eating a meal, nor closer than one hour before eating. Drink a full glass of water both before and after the bath." Is this advice still valid. Or this: "Disease is Wrong Vibration. From what has thus far been said, it will be apparent to all that any disease is simply an ‘out of tune’ condition of some part of the organism. In other words the affected part or the body ‘vibrates’ higher or lower than normal. . . . I have named this new discovery . . . the Electronic Radio Biola, . . . The Biola automatically diagnoses and treats diseases by the use of electronic vibrations. The diagnosis is 100 percent correct, rendering better service in this respect than the most experienced diagnostician, and without any attending cost." I gotta get me one of those things!

If a black man embraces Watchtower theology will he still turn white after a few years? Is the American Medical Association still associated with Egyptian/Babylonian Demonism? I hope not. After all those years associating with that Egyptian/Babylonian demonism, why they might have made some mistakes! Does masturbation still invite Demon Influence(tm)? If so, the entire planet is doomed and has been doomed since the beginning of masturbation, what? 9 million years ago? Thank goodness the GB and Elders don't ever do it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Farkel

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Farkel says, "Should we sleep with our head pointed towards the North?" I tried that after reading the latest Golden Age, but I have to sleep in the sink to get true north. I'm anxiously awaiting the next issue to see how to fix the leaky faucet. Dogz

• VM44
    VM44
    "Should we sleep with our head pointed towards the North?"

Doesn't that assume that the human body's axis of magnetization lies along its longitudinal axis?

For some reason The Golden Age never made clear that assumption

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

I sang KH songs for 20 years. I guess now I'm ready to conduct the NY Philharmonic and tour the world as a concert pianist.

I saved so much on the cost of music lessons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit