Memorial Thread for "The 144,000 of JWD"

by cameo-d 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

As we say goodbye to JWD and our friends here, I wanted to start a Memorial thread to remember some of the posters who made JWD a living entity. I hope everyone will participate in acknowledging others who made JWD so special.

Gopher seemed to be the St. Peter of JWD. He was always at the gate to greet the newcomers.

WTWizard seems to have coined many brilliant phrases in his translations of Watchtower Speak. Many of his posts are pure poetry and literary genius.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Minimus - in the organization you were not allowed to question.

On JWD minimus made an art form out of asking questions

• Jeremy C
    Jeremy C

Alan F was my favorite poster. His debates with the posters scholar and thirdwitness regarding the 607/587 issue were legendary; and quite entertaining. He also provided some excellent commentary on the Old Testament, and wrote a very well researched paper on the Genesis flood story.

• oompa
    oompa

OMG...the queen of knowledge and fast reference....BLONDIE!....thank you so much......................oompa

and the queen of sexyness.............sweetstuff.................oompa

• abbagail
    abbagail

Good idea, Great title.

----------

He won't win a popularity contest around here, but "UNDISFELLOWSHIPPED" gets my vote.

Undf was relentless at defending the Christian faith, backed up everything he said with scripture and then some.

He also was very well aware of the NWO, Freemasonry, etc., and posted lots of info about that. It was Undf who just happened to email me backchannel a list of his best news sites/sources for NWO news, which set me on my current path.... which I'm sure most around here are none too happy about, lol. But oh well, that's the way it goes.

Hats off to Undisfellowshipped as one of the JWD 144,000.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Who were some of the posters who brought "Breaking News"....like the Watchtower-UN scandal?

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Blondie was our scholar Laureate. She is always there with solid literary evidence to expose the truth about the truth.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"Ninja" for his sense of humor.....even though at times I have wanted to kill him!......sorry Ninja it's true.

• ferret
    ferret

BLONDIE....my favorite...nobody comes up with an answer and written proof quicker than Blondie!

• Mary
    Mary

Let's see......

BARBARA ANDERSON for all the work she's done exposing the pedophile issue

V - for his wonderful videos on the WT Study Articles

BLONDIE - for faithful doing her 'Comments You Will Not Hear' each and every week

WASANELDER - for putting our FUN WITH COVERS on youtube

FARKEL - For his wonderful satires describing the religion

MINIMUS - For all his crazy questions

LEOLAIA - for her brain

MOUTHY - For being the first person from JWD I met in real life and for being such a sweetie

SCULLY - Vor hav-ink und eye for egg-spozink ze bull-sheet

GUMBERS - For being my friend

I'm sure there's a ton more, but my brain isn't fully functional this early in the morning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit