Memorial Thread for "The 144,000 of JWD"

by cameo-d 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Thanks to Mary for designing the "No Fornication" card......probably the funniest thing I have ever seen here!

• wobble
    wobble

All of the above plus------ Mary for her posts and especially for her Project!!!!

Please all come over to JWN !

Love

Wobble

• mouthy
    mouthy

TREVOR!!!! For getting all your knickers in a twist. And showing me which of you on here had a forgiving spirit

Englishman!!! Who I loved...He was d/f from the site.I think
    Gadget.....Who proved to me he was not invisable & just an e-mail, travelled across the sea to see me
    And of course Simon for being the creator of this the "family room"

• Mary
    Mary

After Grace's thread, I feel it only right to tell everyone: I'm really Trevor.

altalt

• undercover
    undercover

hillary-step and Farkel...

I know sometimes people were put off by their frankness, for lack of a better word, but as a lurking JW who was questioning and doubting when I first came here, reading their posts helped me to discover the art of critical thinking, something that JWs never develop.

• mouthy
    mouthy

altThat why I love Mary....She must have grown a nose SOOOO Long....I am SURE! she would never been taken for Trevor....He is a street preacher now.... She is a great Teacher now!!! Her "book"has been flying off my shelf.
    At the support group Sat. There was a man who,s daughter is studying. He took one. & I have had a call from a Pilot who is wants one badly... All the rest have been placed. I suggest we send one to Bethel... It would sell real good there ,it could be Titled" Mary's Missile"

alt

• snowbird
    snowbird

I agree with the opening post about Gopher.

There really should be an award given to him for his service on JWD.

Sylvia

• minimus
    minimus

Stilla, that's a very interesting perspective. I think you're right.

This "Memorial Thread" gives me the creeps. We aren't dead yet. Like Elijah, we will be "transferred" elsewhere, a "better dwelling place".

• Mazzie Brossmann
    Mazzie Brossmann

Can anyone find a link to the "No Fornication Card"? I never saw that...

• steve2
    steve2

Blondie is tops in my estimation. While I admire Barbara Anderson's scholarly expose and keen intelligence, it has been Blondie's calm, steady presence that has helped focus many discussions. I like Blondie's ability to back up her statements with relevant quotes and her thoughtful regard for others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit