*** Christmas Party thread...Everyone's Invited ***

by FlyingHighNow 272 Replies latest social entertainment

• rekless
    rekless

my computer is on the bum, so I can't give you any pretty pixs, but I say everything is is the best. Great party and wonderful people to share it with.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I wanna party!!

After throwing fits at work today.....lots of stupid people, customers and employees, I'm ready to

party with my friends!! I even got so mad, I threw a fit in the sleet!!

Soooooo......daughter and kids just went to her dad's family's, and i have peace, for a couple hours!

I'll have to go look for pics!!

• caliber
    caliber

jama party sounds great !

• Quandry
    Quandry

Rekless, I see you ARE at the party with us. Glad you are here and not spending the night alone, as you said on your thread earlier (or later) in which I asked you to come to the party.

• rekless
    rekless

Thanks for the invite, let's have a party.

What a wonderful host and hostess. Here's to them!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Happy Homemaker offers free party advice and perhaps, too, his personal assistance with virtual clean up ...

Hope this helps!

HH

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The hostess has arrived back home, in her pajamas. Pronounced it puh-jommuhs, with a short O like in the word hot. Glad everyone felt free to come and in and start the Christmas eve partay. Be merry! By the way, the den has lots of mistletoe.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

We are open all night!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Let's retire to the media theater and watch my dog having fun in the snow. Warning: powder your noses first and don't spit drink!

http://www.maniacworld.com/dog-having-a-blast-in-the-snow.html

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

merry christmas y'all...

tomorrow (xmas) will be a time of peace and quiet for me.... the hazards and benefits of living alone..

me and the cat... (if I can figure out how to get the cat to sit still, maybe I will post a pic)

i wish I could have driven to see family.... 5 hours one direction ....10-12 hours the other.... just cant afford to go now...

Snakes ()

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit