*** Christmas Party thread...Everyone's Invited ***

by FlyingHighNow 272 Replies latest social entertainment

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Let's party! It's time to forget our troubles and enjoy the holiday season. Stop in. Take a tour. Bring some virtual presents and goodies and give them away. We can even have a virtual present exchange. Have some eggnog. Bring some spike for the punch and the nog. Play your favorite songs. Post anything you think would help make the best party in the world. Add a room or table or tree. This party has no bounds. But most important, bring the good company ya'll. The company is the most important. And oh yeah, recipes. Share your recipes.

A Christmas Past

A Christmas Past

A Christmas PastA Christmas Past

A Christmas Past

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Now, ya'll have to listen to this song. It's one of the happiest, cutest Christmas songs you'll hear. It's fun and contagious.

Booker T and the MG's with Jingle Bell on Hammond organ and electric guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtC9GebpaP0

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

And bring an overnight bag and your favorite pillows, you can stay over. So everybody gets to have spiked nog!

small bedrooms

modern bedroom picture

• caliber
    caliber

Flyin ,

We were very late at work today just got home.. lots of snow coming down things were messy !

any how about a fancy litttle drink ...

which one do you prefer my dear ? ~Cal

• caliber
    caliber

I see there lots of main course so how about goodies for later ?...

• caliber
    caliber

We need a few more nice trees

I see you went all out in prettying the house !

Brought along a few friendsalt

and my cat

• simplesally
  • Tatiana
    Tatiana

Let's go outside and play....build a snowman...drink some Amaretto and hot apple cider. Isn't the snow beautiful?

altalt

• caliber
    caliber

Tatiana,

Those are just beautiful pictures.. very quiet cosy.. ..

Cal

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thank you, Cal...alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit