Judicial Committee Meetings

by Pathofthorns 45 Replies latest jw friends

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

I remember that post from so long ago......

Did you ever get in touch with that woman to offer her that apology?

• JT
    JT

NO I have not been able to reach her, she had no jw family and from what i have heard she went back to Texas in the dallas area- i have tried to do a search on her address and number can't find anything

my wife tells me that if she is honest hearted and sincere perhaps one day she will come to know the real deal on the org-

what hurts the most is that many times when folks leave the org for sexual reasons or others and not for doctrinal reasons

the chances of them coming back in my exp are greater, many leave due to how they were treated, etc

so if they move to a congo where they are accepted into the innner circle man they come back with a zeal unmatched

and we have seen those folks they literally become RICKY RIGHTEOUS-

BUT if a person leaves for Doctrinal reasons they ain't never coming back due to finding out the Number One dogma is wrong - THE FDS DON'T SPEAK FOR GOD

once that dogma is destroyed you ain't got nothing left of any value to stay around in wt for

but i wonder where she is and how she is doing though

maybe one day i will meet her at an apostafest- smile

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

((((James)))), I've never had to sit before a committee. Thanks to you I never will - even if asked to do so in the future. I was so moved by what you wrote. That poor sister. Please don't be hard on yourself, you didn't know, my heart goes out to you and to her. Thanks for sharing your experience because you've spared others the pain. It's such a cruel, petty, invasive religion, no wonder we want no part of it. (((Waiting))) - I am so sorry for what you went through and for your daughter, I hope you're both okay. - Victorian Sky

• JT
    JT

Thanks to you I never will - even if asked to do so in the future.

###########

i tell anyone NEVER MEET WITH THE ELDERS unless you plan on taking out a "Can of WhipA$$"

then it's ok :)

but to subject oneself esp a woman - to 3 men who work at Piggley Wiggley for a living aka-- Cheese Cracker Men who are then free to ask you anything their dirty little mind can think of and expect you to then actually answer them is SICK

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    BUT if a person leaves for Doctrinal reasons they ain't never coming back due to finding out the Number One dogma is wrong - THE FDS DON'T SPEAK FOR GOD

You are absolutely right about that. What led to my disillusionment with the WT organization was they way they always seemed to interject themselves into even the most minute decisions you have to make about your life. What triggered the start of my departure two years later was moe, larry and curly elder, also affectionately known as your cheese and cracker men, coming to my house almost every weekend second guessing and grilling me about my decision to go back to school to get an education and improve my living conditions.

But what sealed the deal for me in 2002 was having the courage to do online research and then finding out the WT was "slapping skins" with the UN.

The light came on....I'll never go back.

My immediate family tried to warn me, but I was too hardheaded and didn't listen because none of them knew enough about JWs to clue me in on what the real deal about being a JW incompassed.

I only wish now that I had someone armed with the knowledge I have now to, at the time I was studying, talk to me about the "real deal" to counter all that fairy tale nonsense.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Why is it that individuals are not allowed to bring along a legal advisor to this "meetings"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit