Should I Write to "Chicken of the Sea"?

by compound complex 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• snowbird
    snowbird

I also add apples, grapes, nuts, and olives to my tuna salad.

Yum-yum.

Sylvia

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

FinallyFree..Ok..We can work with that..Lets try.."HP Sauce Bold"..Per tablespoon it has..20 calories..0% fat..0% trans fat..7%sodium..1% carbohytrate`s.....Your dietitian should be fine with that......................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• compound complex
    compound complex

Sounds great, Sylvia ... thanks much!

Reminds me a bit of the saying, "Would you like a little coffee with your cream?"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoCo

edited to add:

I'd like to but my dietician would implode if I told her [FF].

Looks like OUTLAW, as usual, has some great advice!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sylvia..Olives in your tuna?..Yum!..Sounds good!..How absolutely decadent..LOL!!.....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Sylvia..Olives in your tuna?..Yum!..

... and Tabasco sauce!

Sylvia

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sylvia..Just stop it!!..HungryHungryHungry..LOL!!.......................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Well, get a load of this - it was more like the cheapest, catfood variety grated tuna, IMHO.

Tuna is supposed to taste different from cat food?

• compound complex
    compound complex

John Doe:

Tuna is supposed to taste different from cat food?

Now that you ask, it's entirely possible that I was getting totally out of feline with my petulant, outcries and demands.

Thanks for bringing me down to all fours.

Meow.

CoCo

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I read that light chunky tuna had the lowest mercury readings..

I sadly love the the white albacore tuna also..but I get the Bumble Bee brand..had too many bad experiences with starkist.

I have switched from the oil to the water though..course it doesn't do much good since I load it up with miracle whip anyway..

I have been wanting some sardines...they are supposed to be really good for you. In olive oil..yummy..on crackers.My dad and I used to eat them and my hubby would eat that awful smelling fish in a jar..starts with an H..? I gotta quit eating so much tuna..my mind is going...

It's right on the tip of the tongue. Darn...................

Snoozy...

Oh yeah..it's pickled herring...nasty stuff....mom used to make us eat it every New Year for good luck..Hubby loved it..

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

Do you people have supermarkets run by ALDI?

Virtually all of their products are Home Brand lines, so they have a vested interest in the quality of the product. Also, their prices are far lower than those of the major supermarkets.

I have no vested interest in ALDI other than the money I need to save and having acceptable food, being on the Ancient Person's Pension.

Doug

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit