This board is full of hot air

by mtsgrad 56 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

wow is someone desperate or what.

orangefatcat

• beksbks
    beksbks

I can certainly understand any man's desire for even a hint of a relationship with the awesome, alluring, stimulating women of JWD. But what exactly do YOU have to offer?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

My sister has 3 cats. You can take your pick.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I can certainly understand any man's desire for even a hint of a relationship with the awesome, alluring, stimulating women of JWD.

You need to get out more.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I'm old over the hill mature, fat pleasingly plump supersize lucious, and married. ( No sex in 98 months) Let's talk.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I was looking for someone to have a baby with - though I don't know if I want to look after a man as well. If you can pick up after yourself, cook, oh and are willing to travel across the world, then you may have a chance.

Plus you got to be able to accept that I"m a free spirit - I wouldn't want you putting any hopes and expectations on me because that can lead to disappointment for you - I wouldn't do that to you either. ( however if I'm committed to a partner I remain so )

Here's a close up of me....

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Oh god the best place to hook up with a babe is in a chat room like AOL or Yahoo, the women I am married to now I ment on Yahoo. Hootie Hoo

• caliber
    caliber

horrrible life,

she is funny and hysterical l beyond belief ... ... you go girl !!!!

Caliber

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

If I wasn't happily married I'd be looking for a younger man

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

What does mtsgrad bring to the table?

1. I am alive
    2. I have a job
    3. I have a blue tie
    4. I have a great sense of humour. People laugh at me all the time
    5. I once helped a granny cross the road
    6. I have been saving up for seven years ( and I am not talking money)

This is to be a never repeated offer (1914, 1925 &1975 etc) Act now and get yourself a super husband.

mtsgrad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit