This board is full of hot air

by mtsgrad 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

I have recently discovered the joys of younger men and you are a few years younger than me, so I accept your proposal. Forget Mary, I can make you much happier than she. But if you cannot give her up, I propose we all three move to Utah.

at Mary.

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Hi Robdar

I would love to accept your proposal but Mary and I are deeply in love. (She is popping out for an hour. Fancy a quick cuddle?)

mtsgrad

• yknot
    yknot

Well I think my hubby would have some high objections to me accepting any such invitations.......... so I offer you my sister!

Please take her...... She is almost de-WTSerized!

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Yknot

Research in the Awake proves that threesomes make marriages stronger (I prefer twosomes). Lets face it your name suggests you are open to the idea!

mtsgrad

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hi Robdar

I would love to accept your proposal but Mary and I are deeply in love. (She is popping out for an hour. Fancy a quick cuddle?)

mtsgrad

mtsgrad, you've broken my heart! But, who am I to stand in the way of true and deep love?

Thank you for the offer of a cuddle but there are other bunnies to cuddle with that are not already taken.

~sob~

• Mary
    Mary

OK everyone....here are some pictures from our weddin'. I know it was quick, but golly, I jes' couldn't control meself any longer:

Here we are as the newly married couple. I found the flowers in a dumpster but with a quick rinse of vinegar n water....they were as good as new:

Our guests:

Our wedding cake....a labour of love:

[hillbilly+wedding+cake.jpg]

Our catered dinner:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We even had live music!

Here's the limo takin' us on our honeymoon:

Yep.......happy trails darlin!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I like how you chose bright red for your wedding color.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Is the guy in the middle with glasses taken?

• Mary
    Mary
    I like how you chose bright red for your wedding color.

Are you callin' me a 'ho?!!

• ninja
    ninja

mary...in the wedding photo...which one is you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit