This board is full of hot air

by mtsgrad 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    mary...in the wedding photo...which one is you?

The one on the right of course.......geesh! Isn't it obvious?

• ninja
    ninja

you're looking better than the last wedding....hope this one lasts

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I've offered you cleavage, i've shown you my whiskers. I dont even get a call back! *sulk*

• gumby
    gumby

Sorry to let all you ladies down who are gettin hot on 'ol mtsgrad.......but he has a problem and I mean a big one one. I wasn't gonna say nuthin cuz I ain't know gossiper or slanderer......but I done seen his nutsack and it looks like Roy Rodgers wallet.

I found out that mts stands for "moldy testes syndrom". He gets this mold stuff on there (plus it's contagious) and I don't wanna see any of you girls hurt..........specially Mary who's been given in concubinage marriage to Gumby.....the guy with the perfect scrotum

Gumshinnysac

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hey Gumby, ya big bastard!

It's been a while since I've seen you on the board. It's sooo good to know that your scrotum is still perfect.

Hugs,

Robyn

• Mary
    Mary

Yep.......he spends most of his time at the ASSemblies in de bathroom with his buffer.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Yep.......he spends most of his time at the ASSemblies in de bathroom with his buffer.
    ROFLMAO!!! Oh! Oh! Help me, I can't breathe!

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Hun (Mary)

I have heard a silly rumour that you have an interest in a man with shiny gear. Tell me its not true!

mtsgrad

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hun (Mary)

I have heard a silly rumour that you have an interest in a man with shiny gear. Tell me its not true!

mtsgrad

Well, it is true, so there! But I'll let your hunny tell you herself.

This is what you get for not running off to Utah with me. And it's too late for you to change your mind. I'm mated up with a nice Jewish boy from NYC.

~raspberries~

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy leave the room, they are getting rude now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit