A Sad, Sad, Sad Tale

by snowbird 70 Replies latest members private

• snowbird
    snowbird

I mean she was wearing a lot of makeup, exaggeratedly so, with blush covering half her cheeks, eyes lined with a black pencil, and red, red lipstick.

She really went off the deep end.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird
    made up like a clown

Oh! I see now from where you and BTS get the clown part.

That's just an expression meaning a person is wearing a lot of makeup.

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• Honesty
    Honesty

Maybe she'll get better and get out of the cult.

In the meantime WHAT A WITNESS FOR the TROOF !!!

I hope it encourages every single person in your entire county to keep their distance from the kingdom hall.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Yes it is a sad tale... maybe. Maybe this IS her happy ending... for it may not be the end at all. By being institutionalized, she got away from her husband AND her influential cult... and she is getting professional psychiatric help. Let's hope she is under the care of someone who knows what they are doing... and who has a handle on cult influence.

Snowbird, is there any way that you could find out where she is staying and speak with her doctor? He or she might appreciate the recommendation of the Hassan books on cult mind control or just the insight you could share about the religion and what you witnessed from her husband.

Just a thought... this really might be the beginning of her new life.

Love,
    Baba.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Maybe she'll get better and get out of the cult.

I hope so.

I hope it encourages every single person in your entire county to keep their distance from the kingdom hall.

There is no response and no increase here.

Snowbird, is there any way that you could find out where she is staying and speak with her doctor? He or she might appreciate the recommendation of the Hassan books on cult mind control or just the insight you could share about the religion and what you witnessed from her husband.

The hospital is quite a ways from me, and I'm still without a car. I've been trying discreetly to find someone who knows how to get in touch with her. Her husband is still quite influential in the local KH.

Sylvia

• mouthy
    mouthy

I was thinking exactly the same thoughts as above. Could you get in touch with some one at the Mental Hospital. When I was "ousted" from the cult I went to a counsellor, A Christian one...She has called me on occasion for help with the JWs she is dealing with.... If you belong to a Church you might speak with the pastor, they will sometimes call on the sick....Who knows??? she NEEDS help..
    Can you give me her first name ????.

• ninja
    ninja

he allowed her to buy eggs?....he must be a big softy .....before my wife goes shopping she needs to apply for permission in writing...and deliver said letter on her knees......and stare down at the ground at all times and await my answer in due course....and that's if I'm in a good mood

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Can you give me her first name ????.

Of course I can, dear Grace.

It's Celestine.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

Ninja, did I ever tell you how much I love you???

Sylvia

• ninja
    ninja

luv ya back sis...da ninja

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit