let me get this straight...we ARE gonna grow OLD and Die???

by oompa 61 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

what a total mindfluck!.....this was not supposed to happen.....and i only (completely) woke up two years ago....so accepting my own mortality has not been easy.......i currently make good enough money....but damm....now i have to think about RETIREMENT?!?!?!.....and where and how?!?!?....and ya....just cause i have a touch of asthma ocassionally...i wont be able to get health insurance in a few years cause i am self-employed???....this just fluckkin sucks.................oompa

i dont think i am up to it.....would rather go in the saddle....riddin hard

• beksbks
    beksbks

I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I
    don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying?
    There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime.

• oompa
    oompa

LMAO Beks!...it does not frighten me either...it is the gettin to that point i am a bit afraid of.............oompa

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oh come on Oomps, look at that childlike face, and that beautiful skin.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Jesus replied, "No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God." - Luke 9:62\

BA- Think about it.

• beksbks
    beksbks

You must be a real hoot at a party BA

• dinah
    dinah

Oompa, I feel ya brother! We never thought we'd make it to the 6th freaking grade before Armageddon. Now here we sit. Getting old

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Whether I am a "hoot" or not depends on one's perspective, methinks.

BA- 'A wedding song we played for you, the dance you simply scorned. A woeful dirge we chanted, too, but then you would not mourn.' - Matthew 11:17

• dinah
    dinah

Hey Beks!!! I'm a real hoot at a party.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I just know you are woman!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit