Goodbye to JWD ... hello to JWN !

by Simon 179 Replies latest forum announcements

• oompa
    oompa

no way!......is a hallelujah in order?.........oompa

• Simon
    Simon

BTW: The default cache time is 1 hour so the site will refresh but not up to the minute like this one. This is because the system normally expires cached pages that are affected by any new post but because the posts are made by a different system (this one) it doesn't know that the pages need to be re-generated.

Once it's fully live that won't be a problem.

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

Ye-aah! I'm delighted to hear this news.

I've been to some of the other sites and they're just not the same as this place.

Just going to have a look at JWN now...

• oompa
    oompa

lol...when i just logged in...it said Welcome [email protected]

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

It looks good. Are the posting level names (master member, supreme one, etc) going to be on there at some stage?

• IWillBeDubbedNoMore
    IWillBeDubbedNoMore

Simon ..... Thank You!!!!!!

• oompa
    oompa

oh i like it....very nice...and when i went to FRIENDS.....purplesofa25 turned into oompa.........

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

thanks simon. This is wonderful news.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

simon...

JWN looks real good....

I sent you a PM....

That issue with someone else's email showing up happened to me too... started with mey email, then someone elses, now purps email..

and one of those posters' email address, like mine, contains my real name..... I no longer care if I am busted, but others likely will.

probably needs fixing real soon looks like its fixed...that was quick..thank you...

Snakes ()

• Simon
    Simon

I've taken the username display off the page - I know what it is and can fix it.

Thanks for letting me know!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit