"Good" JWs Are Like Terrorists

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty
    The problem is that the JW religion appeals to and encourages the worst parts of the human psyche. They WANT you to act like a right bastard! The crappier you are as a person the better you'll be at being a witness! I think that's why nice normal sane people have such a hard time being witnesses long term they feel bad, they feel guilt, they know what they are doing is wrong.

• zagor
    zagor
    They don't care if they die, as long as it's for the cause. They will zealously implement their agenda no matter how unreasonable or ignorant it is.

With exception of not having 70 virgins waiting for them on the other side. Seems it was Allah who took all the good stuff for his follower at the last ass-emly of gods..

• minimus
    minimus

yup

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Whats more they view the world as religious fanatics, just like terrorists. They just don't carry guns.

Isaac Carmignani

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Thats whats scary to me there was a time when I may have sacraficed my wife, child or my life to this false religion.

But then look at all the US soldiers that died in W.'s war against the boogie man in Iraq to fatten the coffers of Halburten. And to Avenge his Daddy.

Young men and women that have no direction and no clue in life are directed to join the military and become cannon fodder.

LIfe is scary.

Try to get through it without stepping into too much shxt.

• rmt1
    rmt1

Also, adherence to Excommunication is a tiny form of cleverly not noticing a Holocaust in progress.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The similarities are indeed frightening

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Not all. Many only see " THE CARROT." Millions are trapped because they want to live forever in a paradise earth. They are so focused on that belief system that they have become captives to a concept and thus follow those who you say are like terrorists, namely, "The Governing Body" "The Legal Dept.," "The Writing Dept.", Those at the top.

Millions go through the motions and will do as you say, no different than those who in the first century were willing to go into the arena and commit suicide knowing full well that they would be eaten alive by the lions, because they too followed a belief system. True they themselves were not terrorists', just as many Jehovah Witnesses are not terrorists.

It has always been that the many follow the few.

This is the way of all belief systems, from the Japanese Kamikaze's who commited suicidal missions against US. warships during World War Two, to the present day.

Read "The True Believer" Eric Hoffer. Its a penetrating look into the minds of the fanatic and how an individual becomes one.

Terrorists are often ready to sacrifice relatives and friends for the Holy Cause, and that is what The Governing Body is continuing to do. Those at the top support this. Those at the bottom follow.

Blueblades

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They just want as many people in the cancer as possible. They do not care how much trouble it gets them in. They do not care if people get in trouble (innocent people), or even die. All they want is everyone that they can defraud, threaten, and drag in to go in.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

yup.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit